Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

With all her workouts and training, her metabolism must be through the roof. With all her dieting I hope she is at least eating enough to keep full. But in all the her recent pics (like at the MAMAs) she looks fit, and not too skinny so she must be dieting correctly.

Anyway, it was funny to see those girls going twitter crazy today!

December 5, 2012

자도 자도 졸리넹.. 오늘은 방콕 추천'-' 티비,담유와함께 ! 창문 밖에!!!흐르는 눈 넘 이뿌네ㅎ

sleepy no matter how much i sleep.. today staying home is recommended '-' together with tv! outside the window!!!the flowing snow really pretty h

Translated by yooniqda_ @ twitter

December 9, 2012

개꿈의 연속 아침에 일어나면 황당해서 멍하다욧. 좀 .. 보통꿈꾸자 ㅋㅋ 영화보고바로자면돼낭~~

Continuous silly dreams waking up in the morning and get dazed since it's very absurd. Let's just .. Dream a normal one keke what if i get to sleep right after watching a movie ~~

December 11, 2012

꺄우~~좋당 ^^ sk에서 아이폰5개통햇어용 ~~~~~~LTE짱이네 ~~ pic.twitter.com/8V8a3f5z

Kkya ~~great ^^ I got iphone 5 from sk ~~~~~~LTE is awesome ~~ pic.twitter.com/8V8a3f5z

Yk7RR.jpg

뭐든지. 다 시간문제일뿐^^ 요즘바쁜와중에 더 바쁜거같다.. 올해 생일선물로 받은아이스크림메이커! 드디어 처음으로 만든 딸기아이스크림^^ 꺄우~~~ 이걸로만들어먹다가 다시 안 사먹어...잘쓸게욧 뿅^-^ pic.twitter.com/GUob1jdG

Everything. It's all just a matter of time ^^ In recent busy time it feels busier.. The ice cream maker that I received as this year's birthday present! Finally the strawberry ice cream that I made for the first time ^^ Kkya~~~ after I made and ate this I won't buy ice cream anymore...I will use it well bbyong^-^ pic.twitter.com/GUob1jdG

MSxYW.jpg

...딸기 아이스크림 만든 덕분에 저에게 딸기향난대요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우리스테프들이 ㅋㅋㅋ난스트로베리걸?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 우후후

...Thanks to making strawberry ice cream they said they can smell strawberry smell from me kekekeke our staffs said it kekeke am i a strawberry?kekekekekeke uhuhu

Edited by Pooding

December 11, 2012

Nicole tweeted to Gyuri.

Nicole @ Gyuri: 언니가만들어쫑?

NIcole @ Gyuri: Unnie made it?

Translated by @yooniqda_

It was in reply to this tweet.

ZUOa7.png

gyuri88: Live and eating alone gloomily is a no noㅜㅜeven when eating simply and plainly too... Set it prettily and eating it deliciously then you will feels great\(´▽`)/this is rice topped with bulgogi and egg!

Translated by @yooniqda_

- - - - -

Gyuri replied to Nicole's tweet~ (Top)

z0Jfr.png

gyuri88: @_911007 I made the seasoning..... What is jjong kekekeke

Translated by @yooniqda_

NOTE: Nicole wrote "jjong" for ending in her last sentence which is uncommon.

^ Nicole replied.

December 11, 2012

Nicole @ Gyuri: 나의애교쭁!!!

Nicole @ Gyuri: It's my aegyo!!!

Translated by @yooniqda_

760V5.png

gyuri88: @_911007 kekeke ah i want to eat lamb skewer >_< kekeke

Translated by @yooniqda_

December 11, 2012

Nicole @ Gyuri: 같이먹으러 가고 시퐁!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ곧 가쟈~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nicole @ Gyuri: I want to go together to eat!!! kekekeke let's go soon ~~~kekekeke

Translated by @yooniqda_

Tease, tease~

Going on a date now? Hehe. ^_^

Edited by Pooding

Nicole got excited at the mention of eating Lamb (didn't she recently get hooked on lamb?) and just invited herself lol. I hope she never loses her passion of food and eating, it's one of her many charms. I also love that she can love eating so much, but be so determined on working out and staying healthy. She's got mad will power.

December 13, 2012

역시뱃속이따뜻해야몸도따뜻해~~ 오랜만에 참치김치찌개끓여먹었찌롱..내가 푸우베어면 넌꿀이당*-*

Indeed both stomach and body need to be warm ~~ I made and ate tuna kimchi soup after a long time.. If I'm the pooh bear you are the honey *-*

Translated by @yooniqda_

December 13, 2012

Nicole tweeted to Gyuri.

Nicole @ Gyuri: 식도락?은뭥미?도시락이랑비슷한겨?ㅎ

Nicole @ Gyuri: Good food and drink?What's that?Is it similar with lunch box?h

Translated by @yooniqda_

NOTE: Nicole didn't know the meaning of the korean word for "good food and drink" and it sounds similar with "lunch box" in korean

It was in reply to this:

Gyuri: 성장기인가 이번주는 왜 먹어도 먹어도 배가고프지ㅜㅜ먹고싶은걸 못먹고 다른 음식으로 위를 교묘하게 속이려해서 그런가;; 주말까지는 식도락을 즐기고 다시 열심히 해야겠다ㅜ

Gyuri: Am i growing? Why did this week no matter how much I eat I keep on being hungryㅜㅜis it because I can't eat food that I wanted to eat and just cleverly tricked my stomach with other foods; I'm gonna enjoy good food and drink until weekend and then work hard againㅜ

Translated by @yooniqda_

Edited by Pooding

December 16, 2012

Nicole replied to Jiyoung's tweet.

Nicole @ Jiyoung: 우리 깡지!!!ㅋㅋ넘예뻐쫑>_<본방보겟으!!!

Nicole @ Jiyoung: Our Kangji!!! Keke really pretty >_< Gonna watch the broadcast!!!

Translated by @yooniqda_

It was in reply to this:

Jiyoung: 사전녹화잘마쳤습니다! 니콜언니가직접만든컵케익들고 응원와줬어요~~언니짱!!>_<

Jiyoung: Pre recording ended well! Nicole onnie came to support me and brought her homemade cupcakes ~~ onnie jjang!!>_<

Translated by @yooniqda_

hsEdw.jpg

• Like 1

December 23, 2012

미리미리 크리스마스 셀카ㅋ빨간입술쭉!!! 오늘 하필 난 올래드니까.. 규리언니도 무황적래드임ㅋㅋㅋ어우나의여신님..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ기대해주세욧!! pic.twitter.com/5c0Ou0Xr

Early early christmas selca ke red lips!!! I'm all red today.. Gyuri onnie to dreamlike red kekeke Oh my Goddess..kekekekeke Please anticipate it!! pic.twitter.com/5c0Ou0Xr

Translated by @yooniqda_

oke27.jpg

December 23, 2012

몽환..적..^^;

Dream..like..^^;

Translated by @yooniqda_

NOTE: Nicole made a typo in her previous tweet.

December 26, 2012

마..카...룽... 마카룽마카룽마카룽마카룽마카룽... 오랜만에갑자기생각나네 마..카...룽

Ma..ca...roon... Macaroon macaroon macaroon macaroon macaroon... It's been a while and suddenly I'm thinking about it ma..ca...roon

Translated by @yooniqda_