Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Honestly 'Mermaid Princess' has a much catchy and cute melody. And I think Nicole's voice would have better fitted that song than 'This Person' in which she had too little lines that have almost no melody. I can imagine her being the main voice in 'Mermaid Princess' even by hearing the song by Mystic White.

Honestly 'Mermaid Princess' has a much catchy and cute melody. And I think Nicole's voice would have better fitted that song than 'This Person' in which she had too little lines that have almost no melody. I can imagine her being the main voice in 'Mermaid Princess' even by hearing the song by Mystic White.

Agree. Plus that song is more cheerful than That Person. I kinda understand her. This Person is the only song in the special project group that didn't give enough lines distribution compared to others. Listen to other song and each members even with ballad vocalist(which means good vocal) in their group still giving each person fair share of their lines.

^ Seungyeon gave Nicole preserved lemons.

December 31, 2012

Nicole replied to Seungyeon.

Nicole @ Seungyeon: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ내일맛난거먹자

Nicole @ Seungyeon: kekekeke let's go eat delicious food tomorrow

Translated by @yooniqda_

It was in reply to this tweet:

Seungyeon @ Nicole: 비타민이 가득 들어있는 레몬절임입니다 니콜씨^^ 새해 복 많이 받으세요. 스물 셋이라니 아직 클려면 멀었군용

Seungyeon @ Nicole: It's a preserved lemon that full of vitamin Nicole-ssi ^^ Happy new year. You're 23 so it's still long before you really grown up

Translated by @yooniqda_

Edited by Pooding

Ah, lemons for her vocals probably?

You know, after watching Gayo and listening to Dazzling Red's song again, I really like it. I loved Mystic White's song better in the beginning but now I'm starting to like Dazzling Red's song more. The dance for Dazzling Red is definitely better (for me at least)

Nicole really is sexy on stage, but off stage she's so dorky. She's sexy without realizing she's sexy.

January 3, 2013

니가 필요해~~~ 우우 워우~~~ 뒤늦게또무한반복ㅋㅋ~~ 어느세 다시 잠꾸리됏다 어쩌누~~~ @.@ 띠용..

I need you~~~ uh uh woo~~~ (Note: K-will's song) replaying it again though late keke~~ I became a sleepy head again suddenly ~~ @.@..

Translated by @yooniqda_

^ Translations.

January 5, 2013

ドキドキ!!もう明日なんって!; 休まなきゃけど。。おかしい こんな気分. ? 皆さんも 同じですよね? 一緒にいるからきっと忘れられない日になるね!楽しみ~~~! じゃ、明日ね ^^

My heart is pounding!! Already, tomorrow is...!; I must rest but... this feels weird? You guys feel the same way too huh? Because we will be together, it will definitely be an unforgettable day, right?! Can't wait~~~! Well, see you tomorrow ^^

Translated by @cherrims

January 5, 2013

이늦은밤에 엄만 스시들고오지..ㅜㅜ넘맛있엇는데 호라 이게모야ㅜㅜ 친구가 서프라이즈!하면서 들거온ㅜㅜ마카룽이.. 나에게왓어ㅠ 기억해줫구낭ㅜㅜ꺄 내일 이걸로 당충전할꺼라구!!!! pic.twitter.com/fhCDx256

On this late night my mom brought sushi..ㅜㅜIt was really delicious but what's thisㅜㅜ my friends came and made surprise for me and brought alongㅜㅜmacaroon.. came to meㅠ they remember meㅜㅜkkya I will recharge myself tomorrow with this!!!! pic.twitter.com/fhCDx256

Translated by @yooniqda_

zYiZ3.jpg