Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

January 10, 2013

꺄ㅜ너무추운거아냐ㅜㅜ비행기안에서도,내리는순간,ㅜㅜ헉 입김이ㅜㅜ우와우ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

KkyaㅜIsn't this too cold?ㅜㅜeven in the plane,when getting off,ㅜㅜhuk the breathㅜㅜwowㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Translated by @yooniqda_

^ Translations.

January 13, 2013

"@jewelry_jjung: 오랫만에니콜이랑데이트^^ㅋㅋ 즐거운일요일입니다아아아 pic.twitter.com/njxFA00e" ㅋㅋ끝없는 수다 지요

"@jewelry_jjung: Date with Nicole after a long time ^^keke it's a fun Sunday pic.twitter.com/njxFA00e" keke never-ending chatter

Translated by @yooniqda_

January 18, 2013

우하하1998년도 영화였구나..재밌다 옛날생각난다 pic.twitter.com/8y0q9FcD

uhaha so it's also a 1998 movie..Interesting bring back memories pic.twitter.com/8y0q9FcD

Translated by @yooniqda_

NOTE: The cap is from movie "The Parent Trap" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Parent_Trap_(1998_film) with Korean subtitles.

FNBpj.jpg

Edited by Pooding

I want a full "Sparks Fly" like how she sang on Beatles Code during Step promotions, or maybe "Invisible" or "You Belong with Me", if she were to cover Taylor Swift's song again.

And then she could dedicate it to Seungho who at that time would probably be in the army :gemheart: He'd definitely appreciate it kekeke

^ That would be awesome!

She should sing 22!

(Or I Knew You Were Trouble or We Are Never Getting Back Together).

I knew You Were Trouble would be great coz then she could dance to it .. :gemshout: