Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

^ Translation.

February 22, 2013

When I was a trainee joking around everyday. Listening to my silly whining and patting my back like a real brother... can't believe it.. slowly my heart become heavy and really hurt... Oppa rest in peace.. be happy and be in pain no more.. my deepest condolences.

Translated by @yooniqda_

February 27, 2013

니 귓가에 대고말할게, 니가좋아 ~~ 요즘 다시 들으니 좋구만~~ i'm waiting for you ^^ 데이트 고고씽

I will say it into your ears, I like you ~~ I'm listening to it again recently and it's great ~~ I'm waiting for you ^^ Date go go ssing

Translated by @yooniqda_

NOTE: Cori is talking bout KARA's song Date (My Boy)

d216d512a3c04994ac567b9.png

[Nicole] let's fly~~~aaah~~~ yeap. ~ let's fly~~~아아아~~~ 예압.

[Nicole] today i was really sleepy no matter how much i sleep i keep on getting sleepy... today far east movement's rocketeer&like;a g6 os great ~~ it was so fun behind the stage keke it turned into a club in 1 second keke ~ 오늘 이렇게 많이 졸리구 잔게처음이네 자도자도 졸려욧... 오늘은 far east movement의 rocketeer&like;a g6 좋당~~ 무대뒤에서 신나서 아주그냥ㅋㅋ 1초안에 클럽됏어욧ㅋㅋ

translated by yooniqda_

March 3, 2013

널널한일요일~~ 처음 만들어본 믹스배리쨈!!딸기 산딸기 블루베리..색묘하죠?>_<내일먹어봐야지 pic.twitter.com/fzPIZMaSOC

A free Sunday~~ First time making mix berry jam!! Strawberry raspberry blueberry.. the color is weird right? >_< gonna try it tomorrow pic.twitter.com/fzPIZMaSOC

Translated by @yooniqda_

m8QupiL.jpg

Edited by Pooding

For mixed berry jam, it may be the first time. But for jam alone, I think she made it many times before. It's just adding different fruit to make a new type :P

Anyway it looks delicious. The big chunks of fruit in the jam makes it look so mouth watering.

Nicole recent tweet

이번주는생각이너무많이했는지 넘빨리졸리구 그러넹...애휴 참자참자햇는데 결국먹은 고기 한정살..내배를따뜻하게해주넹..졸리다~~굿나잇 모두!

Trans:this week i have lots of thoughts and i got sleepy fast...sigh though i kept telling myself to endure it, in the end i ate meat..it makes my stomach warm..sleepy~~good night all!

I honestly thought nowadays she has a lot of worries. She frequently tweeted something emotional compared to her past tweets. Wonder what it is all about. Hopefully she is fine :gemcheer:

Edited by martina

I guess everyone is trying to confort her with motivating words. I did it, so it does mean how true fans who consider her as a friend, make her feel happy. I'm sure she'll make the best decisions.

The picture seems to say, "No matter how much we argue or fight, my feelings for you will never change. I will still protect you before myself when it rains."

Don't mind me getting all literary over this, it's so touching and romantic, even to a guy like me. :sosad:

Edited by Redresonance

March 9, 2013

아빠 ! 어디가? 오호호호호호호호호~~~~ 나도꽃히기시작할듯..1회고고씽ㅋㅋ아 놔ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Dad! Where are you going? Ohohohohohohohoho~~~~ I think I started to fall for it.. Let's watch 1st episode keke ah I'm really kekekeke

Translated by @yooniqda_

Edited by Pooding

Just out of curiosity, I wonder why she rarely, or never talked about her father, in shows; the only relative we know is Mrs Shirley (her mom). Does it happen That Cole's Dad Prefers To Be outside From The cameras or she Is not Living With her Dad, Only with Her mom.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder why she rarely, or never talked about her father, in shows; the only relative we know is Mrs Shirley (her mom). Does it happen That Cole's Dad Prefers To Be outside From The cameras or she Is not Living With her Dad, Only with Her mom.

Cole rarely (and by that I mean, not once before) mentioned about her dad. And we don't really know about her dad either. She must have her reasons for not talking about her dad at all so I wouldn't probe into that. Maybe she wants to keep it private.

March 10, 2013

제가 딸기치즈케익아이스크림 만들었찌롱! 근데레시피잘못읽어서..이거두배나왓단사실._. pic.twitter.com/g3RbmLHEQH
I made strawberry cheesecake ice cream! However the truth is I misread the recipe so..it came out twice the amount._. pic.twitter.com/g3RbmLHEQH

SxGDOEy.jpg

플래쉬터져서그래요!!!!!맛있음!!!!!!
The photo is like that because of the flash!!!!!It's delicious!!!!!!

어우 이조명의차이.. pic.twitter.com/D0UhjQeJgf
Aw the difference in the lighting.. pic.twitter.com/D0UhjQeJgf
LsU1GGf.jpg

Translated by @yooniqda_

Edited by Pooding

Sigh anyone saw Nicole's latest tweet? Her ice cream!!

Cole rarely (and by that I mean, not once before) mentioned about her dad. And we don't really know about her dad either. She must have her reasons for not talking about her dad at all so I wouldn't probe into that. Maybe she wants to keep it private.

I think she was referring to a tv series? She did mentioned "Let's watch episode 1"

Sigh anyone saw Nicole's latest tweet? Her ice cream!!

Yum! Hope we can get a try from her ^^

I think she was referring to a tv series? She did mentioned "Let's watch episode 1"

So what does it when she mentioned that?

Edited by konatasan