Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Just out of curiosity, I wonder why she rarely, or never talked about her father, in shows; the only relative we know is Mrs Shirley (her mom). Does it happen That Cole's Dad Prefers To Be outside From The cameras or she Is not Living With her Dad, Only with Her mom.

In some show, KARA was presented with 2 of their fathers. Before it was revealed which fathers, the members of KARA were asked to guess. Nicole mentioned that her father is in the US, so it couldn't be her father. (If I remember corretly, it was Jiyoung's and Seungyeon's fathers.) This is the only time I remember Nicole mentioning anything about her Dad.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Now that has got sense! So yeah since moved to Korea with her mom, I think Her Mom Is The closest Relative Who supports her The most, And Her dad might Be Working outside Or maybe We don't know, We can't Asure that. Since Cole Is American-Korean, I Wonder which nationality Feels More Identified (that Is One I Would Like To Her Whenever I Come to Korea), if She Feels More identified As a Korean Girl And Slighty get Rid off Her past American Lifestyle, I'm Not If It's An Impolite Question For Her

March 12, 2013

준이ㅜㅜ너무 사랑스럽다ㅜㅜ 나도 언젠간 먼먼 먼~~~~미래에서 준이같은 아들ㅜㅠ

Joonie ㅜㅜ Really lovely ㅜㅜ Me too later in the far far far~~~~ away future, want to have a son like Joonie ㅜㅠ

Translated by @yooniqda_

It's up to her, maybe the best choice is that she could make more international friends (why not) and try to get in contact with them, since her mother language is English and everybody can talk in English too, it'd be easier. So, if KARA goes to Thailand in March 16th, Thai Kamilian WILL want to meet her and the other girls. Hope that she could use other social network such as Facebook or Linkedl, but....we know there are different types of fans, those who pretend to be nice and kind and those who goes chasing their idol artists and even peeping toms.

I think she would be more open minded and make their occidental fans happier, AFAIK she has such that because she's Christian, and Christian are mostly heart kinded.

Yeah I've always wondered about her father too. I actually always assumed she doesn't have one anymore. What's Cole going to do now that everyone has a drama/show? Jing has her college. Will Cole just get a lot of free time when she's not doing Kara stuff?

I don't think Nicole has much free time even without a show. I suspect being an idol is pretty time consuming.

March 14, 2013

Bye Bye Happy DaysのPVすぐ 出ますよね!春と本当に似合ってる曲ですから 楽しみにして下さい とにかく!一人で写真をとった時に 粋なり ジヨンちゃんが 入りました!ちゃんと見えなくて残念けど。。楽しそうでしょ(^^) pic.twitter.com/8K1zLd5vK3

The PV for Bye Bye Happy Days will be released soon! It's a song that reallt suits spring so please look forward to it. Anyway! When I was taking selcas by myself, Jiyoung just photobombed me all of a sudden! It's a pity that you can't see her properly but... isn't that fun(^^) pic.twitter.com/8K1zLd5vK3

Translated by @cherrims

eTsjvY9.jpg

March 15, 2013

오빠는 어때~~~예압 어어어어어 때 ~~ yo yo yo ㅋㅋㅋ 너만있으면돼~~~ 작업의 정석 좋구만^^

What do you think of oppa~~~yeap how's oppa ~~ yo yo yo kekeke you are all I need~~~ The art of seduction is great^^

꺄우 이쁜게죄야ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kkya it's your fault for being pretty kekekekekekekekekekekeke

Translated by @yooniqda_

NOTE: Nicole's tweets are the lyrics of SS501 Heo Youngsaeng's New Song -

[130317]

[Nicole]

Rock Wit U

great to listen to on summer ^^..

it's fun to turned on the music and playing around while cleaning the house ~~

sigh cleaningㅡㅡ

~

Rock Wit U

여름에듣기참좋지만^^..

집청소하면서 음악틀고 노는재미~~

애휴 청소ㅡㅡ

[translated by yooniqda_]

March 19, 2013

Warm Bodies봣당ㅎ넘귀엽구따뜻햇다..끝까지지키는모습도넘멋지고ㅋ 역시 좋아하는마음으로는 뭐든지..^^

I watched Warm Bodies h it's really cute and warm..the way he keep on protecting her until the end is really cool k indeed doing everything for someone you like..^^

Translated by @yooniqda_

March 21, 2013

냉정과열정사이 영화보고나니..책도궁금해지니..사야지!! 오해는 자존심때매 생기는거겟죠?
Calmi Cuori Appassionati after I watched it..I'm becoming curious of the book too..gonna buy it!! Misunderstanding happens because of one's pride right?

우리지영양이.어제 ..정확히 귀엽죠?ㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/xjq6AlLhhs
Our Jiyoungie.yesterday ..precisely cute right?kekeke pic.twitter.com/xjq6AlLhhs

Z3LwgZA.jpg

어릴땐 열정이구,나이먹을수록 냉정해지구. 자연스럽게.뭔가 씁쓸한 사실인듯 생각할수록
When I was young I was passionate, but as I get older I becoming more calm. Naturally. The more I think about it, it feels like a somewhat sad truth

Translated by @yooniqda_

March 21, 2013

Nicole @ Jiyoung: 야 언니 이때 빵터졋어 귀여워서ㅋㅋㅋ
Nicole @ Jiyoung: Yah when onnie read it onnie burst out laughing, because it's cute kekeke

Translated by @yooniqda_

It was in reply to this:

Jiyoung: "@_911007: 우리지영양이.어제 ..정확히 귀엽죠?ㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/xzDbda05QL" 이힛 쑥쓰러
Jiyoung: "@_911007: Our Jiyoungie.yesterday ..precisely cute right?kekeke pic.twitter.com/xzDbda05QL" hihi embarrassed

Translated by @yooniqda_