Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Have you been there?

Are you still planning on visiting Nicole's mom?

How is anyone planning to visit Aura anymore?

I've been there once in June in 2012 and met Nicole's aunt, Eugene, who was working there and was served by her. The honour!

Then I went there again this year in March hoping to visit Aura again, but it was not open. The last I heard, not sure if it is true, was that Ms. Shirley handed over Aura to Eugene for a brief period and then subsequently I think it is not run by either of them any more. Heard that it was taken over by others. Anyone care to verify this news about Aura?

Edited by Redresonance

^

I remember Shirley tweeting that she didn't have anything to do with Aura anymore. But now, Aura is opening in Tokyo and that will be managed by Nicole's mom. So I think if you want to visit Aura connected to Nicole, it would be the one in Tokyo not in Seoul.

RE: bubble tea

Nicole went to Cofioca

How is anyone planning to visit Aura anymore?

I've been there once in June in 2012 and met Nicole's aunt, Eugene, who was working there and was served by her. The honour!

Then I went there again this year in March hoping to visit Aura again, but it was not open. The last I heard, not sure if it is true, was that Ms. Shirley handed over Aura to Eugene for a brief period and then subsequently I think it is not run by either of them any more. Heard that it was taken over by others. Anyone care to verify this news about Aura?

The "have you been there" part of my post was refering to Jeju Island.

June 1, 2013

久しぶりですよね 明日 楽しみでしょ? 新しい ヘアスタイル どう 思いますか^^ww

It's been a long time huh? Are you looking forward to tomorrow? What do you think of my new hairstyle? ^^ww

Translated by @cherrims

June 1, 2013

久しぶりですよね 明日 楽しみでしょ? 新しい ヘアスタイル どう 思いますか^^ww

It's been a long time huh? Are you looking forward to tomorrow? What do you think of my new hairstyle? ^^ww

Translated by @cherrims

582075_532579030135275_1873463817_n.jpg

Nicole's hair style really suits hers actually Any hair style suits Nicole,, what do you guys thinks?

June 2, 2013

후회없이 다시 단발♥근데 진짜 오리됐네..ㅎtweety. . 今日楽しかったです!すぐまた会えるからね ! 皆さんお休みなさい http://instagram.com/p/aDzTh_jBFu/

Went to bob hair again without any regret ♥ but I really became a duck..ㅎ tweety. . Today was fun! Because we meet again!Good night,you guys! http://instagram.com/p/aDzTh_jBFu/

Translated by @yooniqda_ & Xiin97 @ KH

pw0BOBA.jpg

Edited by Pooding

今日楽しかったです!すぐまた会えるからね ! 皆さんお休みなさい
*Today was fun! Because we meet again!Good night,you guys!*
I translated from chinese to english,hope it's not wrong..

I'm shocked.. xDD
The hair dyed into white? gold white? yellow white? i don't know how to say the colour but white?
It's nice.. Maybe comeback concept? but august is still far away..
Now she looks more like foreigner.. >.< xDD
Btw, her hat is nice.. i gonna grab one too.. Hehe

Maybe a comeback hint? ~~~~

I'm shocked.. xDD
The hair dyed into white? gold white? yellow white? i don't know how to say the colour but white?
It's nice.. Maybe comeback concept? but august is still far away..
Now she looks more like foreigner.. >.< xDD
Btw, her hat is nice.. i gonna grab one too.. Hehe

Maybe she will color the hair with another color. So it needs to discolor months before, for not to spoil.

Maybe a comeback hint? ~~~~

Maybe she will color the hair with another color. So it needs to discolor months before, for not to spoil.

Really?? then i will die in a pond of curiosity before the comeback.. xDD Guessing the concept, hair colour, clothes, songs and many many more.. oh no~

Let's guess, what her colour will be in few month later.. I guess half black half white like GD.. xDDDD just kidding, maybe Gold or yellow??

Really?? then i will die in a pond of curiosity before the comeback.. xDD Guessing the concept, hair colour, clothes, songs and many many more.. oh no~

Let's guess, what her colour will be in few month later.. I guess half black half white like GD.. xDDDD just kidding, maybe Gold or yellow??

OMG *__*

I think this concept will surprise us!

Daebak ~

She might be up next to film her drama, that's a reason I can think of for the hair change since their Korean comeback is in August..

I'd say that her next hair style would be for August comeback but not for her drama.

In my opinion, if she makes her apearance with blonde bob hair in her drama, she might not be recognized as the Nicole we know or we expect (that's what I think too), it's so 4D for just a drama, some Cole fans might think 'what in the world happened with her', but... it'd be acceptable to be like that for the moment she shows up for the comeback, that's the appropiate moment to show Nicole's new concept ^^

June 10, 2013

아직8시도안됏는데 넘 ...덥다 +○+
It's not even 8 am yet but it's very ...hot +○+

youtube.com/watch?v=sYA-wGGPbtA&feature=youtube_gdata_player … Dance For You - Beyonce practicing ^^ 어때용
youtube.com/watch?v=sYA-wGGPbtA&feature=youtube_gdata_player … Dance For You - Beyonce practicing ^^ how is it?

The link doesn't work lol. The video was removed. Here's the one uploaded by DSPKara.

Translated by @yooniqda_