Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

From ournikori - "The video is flipped btw XD" and guys take a look :gemhoho:  http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2012/05/pics-nicoles-car-model.html Nicole's!!! car :gemhappy:  i thought too that a sports woman like Nico would choose a kind of different car :P maybe not porsche, camaro or so lol but definitely i wouldn't think of jeep, 4wd car (: but i must say i like the car :D once again.. Nicole you're trurely the coolest person on the earth lol :gemshout:

From ournikori - "The video is flipped btw XD" and guys take a look :gemhoho:  http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2012/05/pics-nicoles-car-model.html Nicole's!!! car :gemhappy:  i thought too that a sports woman like Nico would choose a kind of different car :P maybe not porsche, camaro or so lol but definitely i wouldn't think of jeep, 4wd car (: but i must say i like the car :D once again.. Nicole you're trurely the coolest person on the earth lol :gemshout:

Ah. Flipped explains it. The right hand drive confused me.

I wouldn't think of a Range Rover Evoque for her, but it's a good choice! Great car.

Isn't her car totally old news? I remember reading a long time ago that was the car she had.  Hmm.

Yea, fans saw her driving around and posted it about last year at karaboard.

I did wonder why Nicole didn't go snorkeling with Gyuri because she mentioned she wanted too do so, it's because she had a friend visiting...

• Like 1

September 22, 2013

souvenirs from cebu !! 와우~~ 규리언니짱 ㅜㅜㅎ http://instagram.com/p/ejKm6NjBBm/
souvenirs from cebu !! Wow~~ Gyuri onnie jjang ㅜㅜㅎ http://instagram.com/p/ejKm6NjBBm/

Translated by @yooniqda_

I7vvYhl.jpg

TONIGHT http://instagram.com/p/ejm56gDBB6/

InstaVid.

Credit: ournikorii / ournikori.blogspot.com

Lol one of Gyuri's gift to Cole from Cebu is Hot Cheetos???  That's so typical of them.  Can you not get Hot Cheetos in Korea or something?

I saw on twitter, Viktoriya (a KARA fan, who lives in Korea) said spicy chips are rare in Korea cause they usually like sweet stuff. Gyuri knew Nicole would love those I guess :lol:

I saw on twitter, Viktoriya (a KARA fan, who lives in Korea) said spicy chips are rare in Korea cause they usually like sweet stuff. Gyuri knew Nicole would love those I guess :lol:

yep I remember having read that spicy cheetos were extremely rare in korea so I guess its still an amazing souvenir :D

Seriously?? Man that sucks.  I guess it's the American in Nicole that wants hot cheetos.  I should ship her some BAKED hot cheetos lol.

I thought everything was shrimp flavored in Korea.

I hope they all learn to scuba and then they can be the first Kpop group to do a concert for the fish of the world.

September 30, 2013

어떡해든 늦은시간에 생일케익을준비해준 91친구들♥ 갑자기사라져서, 찾아다니다가 섭섭할뻔했는데. . . 너네가 짱이야 !!>_< http://instagram.com/p/e36hnijBEp/

91 friends prepared a birthday cake at late night♥ when I'm looking for you since you suddenly disappeared, I almost feel disappointed. . . you guys are the best !!>_< http://instagram.com/p/e36hnijBEp/

Translated by @yooniqda_

5Lo0EPm.jpg

812380574.png

After rehearsals, Nicole's mother's special sirloin Zom~~!!!
Full of honey taste !!!
I want to eat again !!!
Beef Beef Beef Beef ♥

BVfiXdQCIAAToGI.jpg+large.jpg

Good time !! 

BVfPU9wCYAAc7Tf.jpg+large.jpg

Dinner !! Nicole Thank You!! Good to eat ~!!

@ournikori
I thought they're still in Seoul when i saw this pic, Mrs. Shirley, probably at Aura (: But noo it's Aura but in Japan :P Btw Aura the grill in Seoul is still open? It was the Red Kitchen that was closed, right?

Btw Aura the grill in Seoul is still open? It was the Red Kitchen that was closed, right?

The location in Seoul closed a while ago actually, not long after Ms. Shirley left the management.

• Like 1

Translation from allkpop:

"To my dear Kamilia," she began:"I'm sorry for making you worry with rumors of our re-contracting and breaking apart ... and for hurting you. But I was also surprised and disbelieving at the fact that my departure and contract issues were publicized, just before our Japanese tour. But I wanted to speak my mind about the matter so I'm going to post it here.The most important thing ... I started as a KARA member and I want to see the end as a KARA member. But after reading the articles and interviews saying that I would be switched out from KARA since I wasn't up for a contract renewal ... it was very frustrating and confusing.I think that my renewal debate with DSP Media is not a renewal as a KARA member, but as an artist. Although I may not be an artist under the company, I hope to find a solution where I can continue with the group I've been with since the beginning.I'm just one person. I don't think that KARA should change, or be broken apart, because of me. So I thought about splitting up my contracts between me as a KARA member and me in relation to the company, split between my private and public life.I still have a lot of goals. That's why I want to re-make myself, while doing my best within KARA. To do that, I feel that I need time and effort ... that's why I decided to not renew my personal contract with DSP, since I wanted to put that effort into my future.As KARA, we received much love from Kamilia and want to show a better side of us to you, but as this happening escalates and hurts you ... it hurts me too. I was hurt by the stories about renewals and member changes. I don't think that a single person owns KARA. Since I'm a member of KARA and am responsible for the name, I had the same thoughts as above.But if everyone and representatives of KARA disagree with me and consider this impossible, I will return to a private person by the name of Jung Nicole.Regardless of my renewal status with the company, I promise to continue promoting as a KARA member. I do, and always will, love KARA and am happy working as a KARA member ... and the group is such a big part of my life.Thank you so much to everyone who loves and supports us ..."

I really wonder how DSP manages their artist. if it's not, than why do Nicole so persistent in leaving the company? Plus Even Jiyoung has not make her choice yet. Also take example from SS501. Anyway it's awesome for Nicole to clarify this issue and said what she thought which sounds against DSP to me hehe Nicole jjang  :gemnoway:  

she must have a real hard time right now. esp whenever she's back to the company. Wow if it's me I don't even want to see my, how should I put this, enemy? heh 

Nicole Fighting!  :teary: