Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

twitter-logo-small.png

2014 02 26

"youtube.com/watch?v=XPy97Q8jNy4 

부족하지만, 많이 봐주셔서 감사합니다. 앞으로도 열심히할게요 >_<"

It's still lacking however thanks for watching it a lot. I'll keep working hard >_<

translated by yooniqda_

instagram-150x1501.png

2014 02 26

http://instagram.com/p/k5R3aeDBEd/

f02338fa9f2f11e391081274b052bbe4_8.jpg

I saw some fans speculating if this is a tattoo or potential tattoo but Nicole mentioned in her chat this morning that Fearless is the key word today in her dance class, she learned it from one of her dance teachers. That's what this was all about.

@ournikori

• Like 1

hands up, who was looking at the reflection on the cup? (i did but i couldn't see or figure anything.)

the only consolation is that cole posted in english.

we are worlds apart but at least we share the same language.

cole, forget the other 2 and please post only in english, at least for now.

Edited by red4summer

"Voice the only musical instrument made by God" (: Yeah I loved it. She should really tweet english more often. I know that JPN and KOR fans are much closer to her, but so you see, most of us can't afford to go on concert on the other side of the world. It really means a lot if she thinks about us. Just a few simple words on twitter so we know she cares about international fans too <3

"Voice the only musical instrument made by God" (: Yeah I loved it.

that's so far from the truth. there are many ways to make music that can be found in nature.

we can make music with our hands. some insects rub their arms and wings to make sounds, such as their mating calls. some birds use their wings, beaks, and even tail.

• Like 1

Only Cole can make up your day in such way hahah Staring with those big, brown, lovely eyes and then slowly changing from smile to dorky style xD Thanks LoveAction, I've been trying to simply embed the original IG but didn't work :P