Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

I was around the site yesterday with Lupang and Kimmoy when she tweeted.

We had a great LOL moment because the way Nicole tweeted seems so weird and 4D lol...

ahh ben..u forgetting me..

i was there too..

that's why i'm saying on 3:40am..lmao..

although i didn't talk a lot yesterday, because i'm in the forum :)

More tweeting..

:eyelove:

974j1s.jpg

15mld7b.png

dwudqh.png

@gyuri88 우후후훗 ..!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ오늘이틀째못보니까 이상하다 ㅜ

Translation:

uhuhuhu...!!!!kekeke it's strange because today is the second day not seeing you T.T

Translation:

... Just wanna say that I took a photo together with Hara.. please follow us today... ok? TTTTTTT hehehe Cloudy weather today, only 4Men's song is suitable! keke on the way to Busan now ~

Translation:[with photo]

#1080 Please take and send your cheering selca photo!! South-Africa WorldCup special shooting day ~!! kekeke Let's unfold our flags at WorldCup Stadium.. kekeke

~#1080 is a code for sending their selca through mobile-phone, i think to be used in the special project.

~ If im nt mistaken, for the special program/project, SBS needs ppl to send their selca [target is 1million?? whoaa] their million faces will be used for filming that special program.

so Nicole is sending one.. and asking everyone to show their support for the worldcup's special project and send their selcas too :D

Please take and send your cheering selca photo!! South-Africa WorldCup special shooting day ~!! kekeke Let's unfold our flags at WorldCup Stadium.. kekeke

omg.. nicole's sound so happy...

and ...

Just wanna say that I took a photo together with Hara.. please follow us today... ok? TTTTTTT hehehe Cloudy weather today, only 4Men's song is suitable! keke on the way to Busan now ~

haha!! okays i will folow you and Hara lol... :eyelove:

Thanks for the translation anky unni ^^

Do not Quote image please....

xD

ohh 2 days without seeing each other?

maybe they're busy with their own schedule.

special program/project, SBS needs ppl to send their selca [target is 1million?? whoaa] their million faces will be used for filming that special program.

1 million selca photos? thats a huge number.

but still possible to get :thumbup:

thanks for the translation aank1 ^^

so i guess the trip with Hara must be for the lotte baseball thing, right? and earlier she show her support to Gyuri too, thats so sweet.....

Thanks for translation aank1, and btw she look beautiful on that selca XD

Edited by kara4life

TTTTTTT hehehe Cloudy weather today, only 4Men's song is suitable! keke on the way to Busan now ~

haha~ I think 4men song really2 suit on all condition..even when we sad...hear that song...make our sad feeling fly away...

Nicole have a great taste..woo~ hope she post the pics that she takes with Hara....

woot...1 million self ca pics..?? woo~ big numbers...hope they can Achieve it....

Thnx for the translation anky... :D

thx anky and ben for the translations..

and mae and karax3 for the tweets :D

ahh it looks like she having fun with hara..

some moments together :D

but she didn't see gyuri for 2 days??wow..

and more about food..lol

hopefully she can get her beloved cereal soon :)

Woo. ~ Forever thanks for the quick translations, guys. (:

I wonder if she IS talking about Special K. xD Only cereal w/ strawberries that I can think of. It's good though. (: The flakes are sweet, even though the strawberries get pretty bleurghhh after a while.