• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Social
Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

2,607 posts in this topic

thanks for the translations, jessica! 8D

there were some other things she said though. ;p

just the last part: "좋은추억 ㅋㅋ"

fw114z.png

Translation:
I finally ate chocolate cake today... ^^ Good times, keke.

BUT LOLOL. i want some chocolate cake right now. D: <3

i wonder if she made it? teehee. LOLOL OH SHIKSHIN NICOLE.

My gosh xD nicole never stops talking about food xD lol.

from meat to chocolate xD

i wish she would tweet out more pictures xD

이제촬영끝났습니다 ! 응원해주러오신모두 너무감사합니다 !!!>_<너무 많은분들이와줘서 깜놀했습니다..^^

newest tweet!

Edited by shakewellbeforeuse

Nicole's newest tweet: abt 20mins ago

Translation:

Shooting is now over!Really thanks everyone who came and cheer(support)!!!>_< I was surprised that so many of you guys came..^^

*is this shooting for Dream Team? Yeah.. I guess so :) can't wait for the episode!

^ yeah i guess its DT recording....really looking forward to it...and she mentioned many fans came, so we gonna expect the Nicole cheering squad again LOL

As usual thanks anky

Thanks for the translation aank1, really looking forward to watching Dream Team, hope the fans took pics and vids, it's always fun to see one lol

thanks anky!

Glad many fans came..searching for pics asap!

ahhhh cant wait for dream team!

heheh already watched some of her parts in youtubue xD

thanks for translating anky >.<

heheh already watched some of her parts in youtubue xD

Eh .. where can I get those "some of her parts" ? :)

DT is always interesting ..

thx kim, teaparty, and anky for the translations :thumbup:

a lot of fans came..haha

there should be a lot of fancams..

i'm only found a few XD

and the pics are quite good :wub:

newest tweet:

애휴 이제운동끝 !ㅋㅋㅋ오늘따라 먹고싶은 단호박 수프 ㅋㅋ

something like eating pumpkin soup? lol google translate ftw~ xD

Edited by dmns^^

new tweet!

억울함 .... ㅜ

according to my translator, it's something about being unfair? :/ according to google, it's embarrassment? why would she feel that way? :P i'll just wait for accurate translations XD

Tweet#1:

Yehuuu... Now workout is finished! Kekeke.. Today I'm gonna eat the (sweet)pumpkin soup that I want ..keke

Tweet#2:

It's unfair...TT

**really curious abt the last tweet there.. Did something happen today? Gyul also tweeted smthg showing disappointment >_<" Hope they're doing fine.

So from a fellow member here pointed out that HypeNation[the movie Jay's going to be in] has a twitter. They are following 3 people.

Jay.....AOM Crew....... And I see a picture of a girl posing infront of in and out!!! ^-^

Now I know Cole's a horibble actor but, why would HypeNation be following Cole? and they only follow three people too. Now it maybe just cuz they love her butt dance xD OR they were starting to follow people and ran out of time.

Cuz I think Jay's little sister would fit Nicole xD I know the chances are small since Nicole has horibble acting but, there's still that .2% for me xD

And HypeNation tweeted this: "Casting for Jay Parks little sister is nearing completion there will soon be a announcement on who it is she is a korean idol. "

I MEAN SHE IS A KOREAN IDOL????! I know my hopes will be crushed if I find out it's not her but, I'll take the chances xD

And I actually want Nicole's popularity to up a little xD I mean I want her to be noticed right away.....

Edited by nerdxissa

about dt, is it the same where the boy groups always compete with each other?

but everytime when i try to catch it on kbs, i don't see any girl in it? me luckless?

tweeted unfair? who was causing stress to cole (group)?

hope she heads to bed soon & leaves it till morning. sleep well, cole.

thx anky for the translations :P

hmm..yep..i'm wondering about her and gyul's tweet..

what happened??

hopefully nothing too bad..

@nerdxissa..

great eye..haha

hmm that's an interesting fact..

cole as jay's sister will be great XD

her last tweet got me worried :3 i hope the girls are doing well and its nothing serious :3

thanks anky for the translations...

what could be "unfair"? hope she didn't thinking it too hard...at time like these i really want them to start Japan activities already so Nicole won't be bothered by any bad news

and thanks for the tip nerdxissa, Nicole & Hype Nation? the hint are make sense, it would be great t if they really choose Nicole XD

Edited by kara4life

Well, I'm kindof monitoring Hype Nation's twitter and they tweeted this: "Jay Park and the rest of the cast will promote in America and Korea before the filmed is released in 2011 they will be in all major cities. " And Nicole cannot do that right? They have Japan and released in 2011?! I mean how longg...

This just brought down Nicole's chances xD I was spazzing too much on my other comment.. xD Since I'm calm now and looked at Hype Nation's twitter. It looks kindof not legit? I mean... I'm waiting for someone popular[like allkpop or jay] to start following them but no...

So.. Right now Nicole's chances are probably under 50% xD But that thing about korean idol is still keeping me going xD

OMG NICOLE'S REALLY CUTEEEEE :lol:

The panda one was rofl!

can anyone tell me if the translations will always be put into the first post? or do we have to scroll through the pages to look for updates?

hypenation with cole? interesting but besides cole knowing english, her chance is remotely slim.

thanks nerdxissa for the heads-up. however will pay attention to its news.

i think hypenation casts will be announced on june 10.

let's just wait and see!

^

IT"S SO LOOONGGG. X_X But now I don't have to stalk allkpop for news about it and just comeback on june 10th...

Woot! I still have Family Outing and Dream Team to look forward to. To help me get through the week xD

Hmm... Nicole hasn't updated yet xD

I really wonder what's unfair...........

btw did you see Nicole's Bio on twitter??

"Bio Sunshineee (; "

just noticed that now.

Edited by nerdxissa