Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Newest Tweet:

우후훗..아무리생각해도우리숙소에서내방이젤더운거같에..창문때매인가....ㅠ

Woohuhut.. No matter how I think, looks like my room is the hottest one at our dorm... Is it because of the window.. TT

I know we don't usually put up her English Tweets but why not lol:

I think my room is the hottest room at our house..I wonder if its because of the big window ....'-'

My room is the same XD. Maybe the sun shines directly through the window.. and don't they have AC or at least a fan? Trying to save money... we know DSP XD

why are they on diet these days? is it because promoting mister soon? they did similar last year too. actually as long as calories intake is monitored closely then should remove the need to go on strict diet. eat moderately & exercise regularly is the way.

why are they on diet these days? is it because promoting mister soon? they did similar last year too. actually as long as calories intake is monitored closely then should remove the need to go on strict diet. eat moderately & exercise regularly is the way.

thanks for the updates! i'm kinda excited if it means they are going to be promoting again soon. but i would be a little concerned if it's because of netizen comments (about the love handles during we're with you performance once)

and i totally get what you're saying about just watching calorie intake to maintain weight, but you have to remember that when they're on camera, it packs on 10+ pounds so while they may already have reached their ideal weight (and theoretically, the standard weight that everyone's internal clock has), idols actually have to go below that. kinda like how we all can be fit and look fine with a t-shirt on, but when we dance or breathe, there's still a slight movement in the tummy because it's not stretched completely taut...so for kara members, to dance with bare mid-drift, it's not just that they have to be thin, it's that there's no room for any fat or even extra skin. until they reach lee hyori's defined abs level.

i'm sure they exercise and watch what they eat, but i guess they're growing girls and every now and then (esp cole who enjoys food), will let loose a bit.

just stay healthy cole! you're beautiful!

thx anky for the translations :)

making excuses?? it's alright cole :D

and thx mae..poor cole..the hottest room?just a bad luck on choosing the room??? haha

having a big windows is nice, but the downside it;s make ur room hotter though if it positioned right facing the sun XD

• 2 weeks later...

all red devils must be proud of what the taeguk warriors has achieved so far.

from what i see, if they can get pass uruguay, their opponent in quarterfinal will be lot easier.

anyway hope cole & rest have enjoyed themselves so far. as a soccer fan myself, i understand how they feel. :D

love handles during we're with you performance

those comments from netizens were really direct & to certain degree it's true. sadly in this entertainment line, all minor things are magnified. hope the girls are working hard to present the best performance possible, & not in reaction to those unwanted comments. :)

omfg omfg omfg !

you know. once. i tweeted to her like twice. like '@911007', then the next day i got back home and then i saw SHE FREAKING REPLIED TO ME !

i was like. OMFG OMFG OMFG <333333333

LOL. just wanted to share ? :3

and thanks for the translationssss ! :D

nicoleq.png

Translation:
It was still great, though! Really, really, thank you so much! (very respectively) Always, fighting! Daeguk Warriors fighting!

i'm still bummed that south korea lost. D: but i'm so proud that they were able to advance so far! <3 대한민국! <3

╔══════════════╗

The game was intense!

I was jumping up and down everytime Korea got near the goal post! lol

And yeah I'm really sad they didn't win and advance...

But nonetheless the Daeguk Warriors did great~

They definitely made Korea proud for making it that far!

╚══════════════╝

thanks for the translation, ben.

it had been 2 days but i'm still totally obsessed with cole in mubank special.

her turnout in stunning hairstyle just turned me on far more than the rest.

i'm really really looking forward to her next performance.

too bad the result didn't go our way. south korea was the better team but there's always next time.

thanks cola.

nicole_tweet_06.jpg

~ Translation ~

I'm continuosly drinking water even if I'm hungry..... kekekekeke It's extremely hot today kekekekeke TT TT TT

feeling the heat* TT TT TT

*She actually said "feeling the 32 celcius" in her tweet.

I didn't put that as the translation because that obviously won't make sense in english but it does in Korean (or if you're chinese, it will make sense in chinese).

But the temp of the day is 32 degree celcius (atleast when she tweeted).

Haha yea!

Nicole drink more water please! Experience from a person who lives in a hot country!