Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

yaaaaay! although i think filming may be chaotic or they'd have to break them up to two groups with 10+ regular casts and mblaq as guests (saw this on mae's our nikori site)...i thought they wouldn't have guests since the number of regulars would be enough for a grand introductory extravaganza!

oh well, i hope cole has fun and everyone gets to see more of her loveable self while filming and also when it airs >_<

i know it does feel like she hasn't been on schedule, but i guess it's prob cuz she and us are both used to kara being on many shows (idol army, cole goes to college, meta friends, selca season, zoo zoo club) when they are not promoting and when they are promoting, they are on every single music show and extra performance + special stage, so the schedules feel empty. but if we look at it, we've been able to see them throughout even after lupin ended, two members on regular schedule, jing was pretty much on a regular schedule for a good while, cole was on many big shows and we got tons of fancams of live performances during world cup season.

and i think when she says schedule, she means live filming like hara on IY or cole on DT, but they're still busy practicing, preparing for japan single, mv, endorsements (which has slowed, but i hope they get more!) and will prob start working on their comeback in a bit if they're coming back in Sept, right after Japan promotions. So, it's a well deserved rest. I do miss Ham though, but I have a feeling she's having a grand time in school and leading the charge into Japan with hers and Gyulma's language skills.

so no need to be sad, although of course, the more kara the better and the more cole, the happier i am! lol...okay, so i guess i didn't really say much hmmm...but again, KARA show TOGETHER!!! PD-nims, we know you love the girls since you invite them on so many shows! Please consider joining forces so we can see them together! Thank you!

Please consider joining forces so we can see them together!

this is our wish too. i think after japan, they should be preparing for the next album. appearing/hosting as a group on long variety show may have to wait bit longer.

혼자살면 ..만약에 바퀴벌레가나타나면..어떡해할까요 ㅜㅜ 어우 끔찍해 ㅜㅜ

Translation:

If you live alone... what if.. you happened to see cockroach... what would you do? T.T oww.. it's horrible T.T

**eww... i would scream and run for my life NICOLE.. lol.. seriously, i don't know why, but i'm scared of that little insect!

haha thanks anky! this better not be at their dorm.. seems like they still have it rough XD. It was funny reading everyone's ideas on how to take care of the roach lol.

thanks anky..haha i liked the way cole tweeting..

poor cole...she should just hit it XD

what would you do? easy cole, either face it or call ham! but if it has flying capability, run first & fast. :P

lmao eric...a good advice :lol:

Nicole tweeted today and also replied to fans :D

Her English tweets:

today i had lunch with my mom and spent the whole day with her basically...nd just watched a movie together at home ^^ very good day (: haha

okay im gonna watch a lil bit of twilight with my mom and go to bed now ~ everyone goodnight ! don't sleep too late (: sweet dreams !

She also replied to a fan about what she ate with her mom:

well..a salmon avocado salad bread thingy salmon steak, mussels&homemade vanilla icecream with apple pie for dessert!(3ppl)

* Very hearty I must say and ice cream + apple pie sounds delicious!

apple pie with vanilla icecream is really yummy esp when the pie is sitll hot >_< ughhh man she made me hungry "salmon avocado salad bread thingy" hahahah xD oh man! the way she said it makes me lol xD and salmon steak wahh ! >)<