Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Nicole tweeted today

Translation cr Benbenkr@karaholic

asasdasdasdasdasd.png

euhaha I've been lying on my bed the entire day... my hair's like "mong".... hahahaha

asdasdasdgb.png

thanks alot to those who came for the (heroes) recording to cheer for us ! ._. I came out alright right (on TV I suppose..)? (: hehehehe I'm gonna sleep.. everyone sleep early!

I glad the fans came to cheer her out, that just make nicole more happy. I glad she get some sleep in, seeing her schedule I thought she wouldn't get much sleep. Well I glad she get to sleep, before she has to go to japan, and become really busy, promote the song, variety shows, maybe cf, maybe magazine cover, photoshoot, concert, fan meeting. So nicole rest up before you have to all that again, and beside we don't know if KARA is just going to promote mister, maybe they going to promote lupin to.

Nicole newest tweets

_911007

@oct3tomoco hii ! We're going to japan soon ~ hope to see you then ?! (: how have you been doing lately ??

32 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to oct3tomoco

@Lizzy_sy 언니이제나왔다 ~ 귀염둥이때매트위티들어왔다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오늘넘예뻤어 ~~

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter in reply to Lizzy_sy

correct me if i'm wrong but i think oct3tomoco is the DJ they met in that surprise appearance on a Kamilia gathering in Japan, am i right?

Edited by kara4life

apparently she's a japan tv magazine writer according to sweetbox, another kara enthusiastic who adores & is promoting the girls with printed words..

Oh! Thank you!^^

She must be close with all of the members! Jing tweets her sometimes !!!

And Nicole is usually ask her this ! How sweet!!! :thumbup::blush:

how have you been doing lately???

Latest tweet translation : (20 July 2010, 6:15KST)

ayaya ~~ Hey, come/look here (: kekekeke everyone "Whale" is out! Kekkeke Please love the song ~~ I've finished shooting for Heroes and just woke up from sleep in the car !! I finish the day well today ~~ bye bye !!

Thanks so much for the translation aank1, when she tweets, it's like I can picture how she says it lol

I like Whale on first listen now I'm addicted to it hahaha and of course Heroes, I hope she becomes more active in the next episodes and nice observation there Nov haha haven't thought about that :D

latest tweet >.< :

어제 새러운 초콜렛아이스크림맛보고 ..반하구...반칙했어요 ㅜㅜ 근데 세상에 그런 초콜렛아이스크림있다니 ㅜㅜ 우후훗 이제운동하구 샵고고씽 ! 비가주룩주룩..ㅜ

• 4 weeks later...