Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

side thought - if Mama Jung had a twitter account, her contact list must be extremely extensive throughout the kpop world! hahah!

she did :) (http://twitter.com/Preshi619)...and seems very nice too coz she been replied to some KH members here ^_^ and help with KH gifts for Nicole's birthday

lol Nicole-Jaejoong tweets response really hot in Akpop...but yeah so far nothing really bad were mentioned :sweatdrop: i lol'ed at these netizens comments "I knew they were close, but seeing it like this stings my heart", “Nicole is close with Yunho, too. Did she save a country in her previous life?” and “I like Nicole. I must be cool, I don’t feel anything from reading this.” :lol:

imo this is a prove of Nicole's charms coz i bet if it was with another female celebs the response wouldn't be this "cool" ^_^

Thanks for the translation!! Wow I didnt know they had such a long convo O.o and never thought Cole & JJ are this close like dongsaeng & oppa. Cole is just so irresistable LOOL So far I don't see many bashing comments on akp, which is so relieving lol what bugs me the most is those people keep saying how lucky Nicole is, duh. -_-

I was so surprised to see a bunch of new tweets from Nicole today :lol:

Thanks so much for the translation.

Cole and JJ's long convo surprised me the most tho. I've never known that they are that close. Our Nicori is just too lovely and friendly, she can be good friend with pretty much everybody :P

Love to see the girls tweeting each other jokingly in the morning :P Gyul's reply was funny. and Cole was so cute to tweet another one to Hara ^_^

what bugs me the most is those people keep saying how lucky Nicole is, duh. -_-

Totally agree!!! -_- whoever got Cole's tweet is lucky too!

what bugs me the most is those people keep saying how lucky Nicole is, duh. -_-

hahaha they always saying that kind of thing whenever there's news of Nicole with their idol ^_^ ..well... whatever makes them calm :tongue:

latest tweets

Nov 13, 2010

PZSdy.png

(1st line)

Again I didn't drink 2 bottles of water before going up on stageㅜㅜ euhahaㅜㅜ keke So many came today so thank you so much (for the support)~~ It is getting pretty cold too so.. take care

translated by benbenkr @ twitter

...not translated yet :touched:

Yeah I saw the news on allkpop. and I was omg I didn't know that nicole was that close to J, I just thought yeah they going to her mom restaurant but i knew she was close to some of the members, but I didn't one of the was jj. I want to see nicole twitter to yunho oppa, but I don't know if yunho has a twitter, but it would be so cool if she got to twitter to him. She is defintely one of the most friendist persom. i love the comment say what did she save a country in her past life. Well know all of nicole friends, maybe she was princess in her pass life, a very good and sweet princess

XD For the last few tweets she did on Nov 13... The only thing I managed to understand from her Japanese tweet...for the first one, all I could understand was that it started off, "Today," ...after that I had no idea what she said. LOL But then she said "good night" in Japanese to Gyuri... and I'm guessing Gyuri said good night back or sweet dreams or something...since she said something different.

On Nov 14, she mentioned ribs... o.o As expected, Nicole who loves food. Haha

new tweets

with Navi

November 14, 2010

eQBSi.jpg

Cole-ah, unni wants ribs too -

kekeke gotta eat it along with soybeanpaste stew and rice as well as red pepper sauce

translated by benbenkr @ twitter

with Jaejoong

yDQsE.jpg

BfxQq.png

(Nicole) @mjjeje

Oppa, are you going to LA ~~ ? (5:23pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007

Of course~ We

i'm starting to get worried for her...there are jaejoong fans out there who are a bit too envious and are sending bad tweets to her..hope she can ignore them and not let this hinder her friendship with jaejoong..

they are actually among the top 10 searches in naver.com yesterday

btw, i think @imzunoya who is junsu's bro is following nicole..the girl really amazes me with her vast connections

Edited by jjy

i'm starting to get worried for her...there are jaejoong fans out there who are a bit too envious and are sending bad tweets to her..hope she can ignore them and not let this hinder her friendship with jaejoong..

btw, i think @imzunoya who is junsu's bro is following nicole..the girl really amazes me with her vast connections

what ? what ? what ? how did you know that some jaejoong fans are sending her bad tweets ? :angry: OH NOO.. for sure if Cole will read it she'll get affected and be sad.. aigooo..

as much as I love to see HeroNic tweeting, (especially after waiting for so long), I'd rather not see them interacting anymore so antis/jealousfans won't bother her anymore.. :crying:

what ? what ? what ? how did you know that some jaejoong fans are sending her bad tweets ? :angry: OH NOO.. for sure if Cole will read it she'll get affected and be sad.. aigooo..

...actually there's been the same cases before with some Key or Jinwoon fans too...and they been tweeting malicious comments directly to Nicole, but imo she's not that weak ^_^ she's been in the Kpop industry for 3 yrs so i guess enough to know how stupid some fans could get :sweatdrop: , i just hope it wouldn't go too far like what happen to Jessica's :whistling:

thanks for the updates ben...Nicole hasn't replied to Lizzy huh?? asleep maybe :lol:

some of those girls make me really embarassed to be the same gender as them. i know i'm exaggerating, but some of those comments makes me think, "you are the ppl who make it so hard for women to be taken seriously! do you have nothing else you want to accomplish in life?!?!"

i'm not one to bow to pressure and understand someone will always hate you, but for Nicole's sake, i hope her tweets to JJ and maybe even some of the big male idols are kept private so nobody can read them. i want her to be safe from the antis. the "u ugly, u b*tch" comments will pass and Nicole is strong enough person to hold her head high, but i saw some (not in Eng) that says stuff like, "i wanna take a cutter to your face" "i wanna hurt you"....these reminded me of the anti that put glue in yunho's drink. what if some crazy fangirl makes it through security next time?

chances of this ever happening are slim cuz it's risky to the idol, but i wish JJ (for example) would tweet something in general or to one of the ridiculous antis to make them realize that if they love their oppa, they should be nice to their friends too.

on a good note, she is also receiving lots of support who are either happy to see their interaction or telling the antis to shut it!

There's always an anti for everything and a crazy fanboy/girl jealous... yes Nicole is too strong for that stuff, and if she falls the other 4, her mother and of course... Kamilias will be there to support her.

And of course rumors and this sort of things are the dark in this music world full of lights.

Edited by KARAN

wooooow O_O Jaejoong's effect is so woooooooow, Nicole started trending at 2nd place in Nate(not anymore though x3) just because of her convo with him :o lol, I dunno why I'm giddy x3 But seriously, nothing has happened and we can't really do anything about their tweeting so yeahh...

Seriously, Nicole is such a social. She has so much love around her x3 I love that tweet with Navi when she wanted some ribs too x3 And then Lizzy asking how Nicole was doing.. :wub:

Seriously, Nicole is such a social. She has so much love around her x3 I love that tweet with Navi when she wanted some ribs too x3 And then Lizzy asking how Nicole was doing.. :wub:

Remember that they are normal people so saying the "I want some ribs" is something natual (I have said that sort of thing in the past) and also taking care of friends is part of being (human).

^ YAY! THE COMEBACK IS SOOOOOOON.

I think it's adorable how sometimes Nicole has typo's in her Japanese. LOL, example: 'べこべこ' was supposed to be 'ペコペコ' (
) and in this one: 'ありがとうごじゃいます' is supposed to be 'ありがとうございます' (
). And even in this tweet! 'おもしろかた' should be 'おもしろかった'. ;D But at least she's trying, and she's getting even better each and every day <3 That's all that counts. ILU NICORIIIII. -crying- I AM SO PROUD <3

A little OT but I see she's been tweeting Dongwoon lately. '91 LINE, THAT'S WHASSUP. LOL. And Jaejoong, too! <3 How cuuute (: I'm glad that she's been using twitter a lot lately. I've missed seeing them. >: LOLOL.