Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Wow Cole always surprises us with her friendship network. And Cole tweeted today! 3 languages again. Seem like she was having fun with her dogs. Guess we don't need translation cause Cole tweeted in English too

9kzbL.png

kpMNF.jpg

Edited by nhung_gemini

110506-HaNicrazietweet.png

_911007

I come to practice with my babies Mocha & Chino^^ I'm so excited since they get love from all people Hoohoot!!!!
http://t.co/4snFAjY

_sweethara

It's a long time since i tweeted:) ~ Follow Nicori's MochaChino~~ Here's my baby Angjjang~^^* Angie~~~~~~!! Ang!Ang! Hellu-!
http://t.co/wu7YDZl

_911007 @_sweethara

If our babies meet each other... You think.. who will win? haha

_sweethara @_911007

Uhm haha Jiyoung's 4 puppies, my Angie, Mocha & Chino and... Kkingkkanngie and porcupines Wonie Sungie.. haha Wont porcupines eat / stab them.. haha

kkangjii @_sweethara @_911007

Jiyoungie's 4 puppies hahaha We will reaveal a photo of all of them later~ hahahaha But porcupines are dangerous !_!
(sth like)
If our babies touch them, they can get hurt~

_911007 @ _sweethara

Those porcupines... we can isolate them from TTT hahahahaha our babies' nose hahaha

_911007 @kkangjii @_sweethara

First at all, I wonder how big Jiyoungie's Boksirie grow / get hahahaha

_sweethara @ _911007

Their noses can get hurt right.. haha When they meet porcupines, we will wear mask for each of our babies.. haha! You should bathe your MochaChino well!! I stop tweeting now! (#^.^#)

yooniee1004 @_kkangjii @_sweethara @_911007

I have to prepare for KARA's zoo haha

_911007 @yooniee1004 @_kkangjii @_sweethara

That's great hahahaha You can hear their voices hahahahahaha

_911007 @ _sweethara

Is it alright by using mask? Ah yub cover by a shield hahaha See you later !
[Japanese]
^^

yooniee1004 @_kkangjii @_sweethara @_911007

It will be really great haha But since im also curious, you guys can gather all of them and take a photo!! Porcupines are small so take them a close-up photo

translated by Yoo @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

The other tweets will coming soon
:lol:

Yeah I also wonder where's Dubu now? Hara listed their pets but not Dubu. (Dubu did live with Cole after the College Show, right?)

Cole must be happy today since she tweeted so much :thumbup:

Jung Il Woo replied Cole and Cole also replied back ... something about 49 Days drama...

And the tweet with Jewelry's Eunjung.

i6VO8.png

If I'm not mistaked, it's like "I want to meet you too. Unni do you want to meet Mocha & Chino too?"

Edited by nhung_gemini

Yoo, thanks for the translations haha. Glad to see their 3 way tweets have come back again and I vote for a family picture too haha.

Eeks Cole knows Jung IlWoo !!! I'm watching 49 days days too lol.

ah so happy seeing this tweeting spree again :wub: they've been busy with pets these days huh? :lol:Yoo thanks for your translation ^_^ ...hmm wonder who's pets Hara meant with Kkingkkanngie :confused1: ...yeah wonder what happen with Dubu too since the last time we heard about him was he's living with Nicole's mom

and (always) WOW Nicole knew Jung Ilwoo !!...must be like tms mentioned earlier ^_^

and i see Nicole follows Hyori's new management twitter, could it mean something or just random :huh:

fans at dc putting map of KARA's twitter connection, and Nicole is the center of it :lol:

0TfB7.jpg

cr : 읹 @ DCKARA

Yeah, I'm also curious about the whereabouts of Dubu. :o He's probably a full grown dog by now. Cole mentioned they had practice, perhaps they're getting ready for a comeback! We've been getting lots of pictures of their dogs, but I hope they tweet a new picture of themselves sometime!

Thanks again for translating their latest tweets Yoo! ^_^

Nicoletweet-110506JungIlwoo.png

_911007 @J_frog

Oppa~~~ Yoyoyo I did follow youuu How about your filminggg But it's raininggg
(today)
Fightinggg ^^ Heeheeheeha

J_frog @_911007

Hello! Enjoy my drama^^ Only 2 weeks left from now..!

_911007 @J_frog

Haha
(of course)
i have to watch 49 Days in official broadcast time! haha
(i have no idea about this randomness lol)
Oppa hey yo!

i have to find the meaning of 본방사수 on Nate lol how Cori know this kind of word? so many Korean dont know it
:D

sorry if my translation is not clear enough
:sweatdrop:
Cole said she will def watch 49 Days in the official broadcast time (aka 9:55pm every Wed & Thur -
okey i know it since City Hunter will replace 49 Days haha
). Cole can watch it on internet later or in the re-broadcast time, but she promised that she def watch 49 Days in time. lovely dongseng Cori <33

discuss about the tweet later, just to tired now lol

Yoo! Thanks so much for translating her tweets to Jung Ilwoo XD

Cole seems to know him well with all the Yo's haha. 49 days is a good drama, she should watch it :)

and i see Nicole follows Hyori's new management twitter, could it mean something or just random :huh:

hmm that is interesting.. Cole not only knows celebs but a lot of other management companies too XD

thanks for all the translations =)

i was so excited last night when i saw their tweets happening live ..lol..never thought i am so easily excited :)

she tweeted a lot using japanese yesterday too :thumbup:

and talking about fandom clash..never would i have thought that she will know jung il woo,the scheduler from 49 days...i'm so gonna watch the drama with more interest now ;)

I love how she tweet in 3 different language, must be tiring to tweet in 3 different langauge, but Cole is always consistence about her fans. I can't believe she know jung II woo, he like one of the hottest younger actor right now. That sweet of her to supported her oppa. For me, this is like the first time I heard her called someone oppa. I don't know if she called any of the SS501 oppa, because I think she called them sunbae. But she must really be close to him, if she can called him oppa. I wondering how many dogs and pet are in that dorms. With cole 3 dogs, and jiyoung and hara, how many pets are there

May 7, 2011

2hwn3pu.jpg

오늘갑자기다들맛잇는거먹엇다..괜찮아..그치지영아?!!ㅋㅋㅋ 今日 いきなり 美味し物 食べすぎちゃったよ。。大丈夫でしょう? Delicious fooooooooddddd! 

Today suddenly we had too much to eat.. it'll be ok.. right Jiyoung?!! keke

(the japanese tweet is the same as the Korean)

kimngocnguyen06

right now, i believe they are living in their own home. remember, there are no more KARA's dorm unless they back into it without telling anyone.

so, most likely each of them kept their own pet in their own home.

i don't know about dubu, but afaik jing and seungyeon always kept their pets in their own home from the start.

cole has 3, gyul has at least another 3 dogs, ham has 2 hedgehog, hara has 1, and jing has 4. if i count it correctly :P

so at least they kept 13 animals. if only they still kept Kangee and Kkuli, it will be completed :lol:

From Cole & Jing's tweet, it seems like today Cole & Jing went eating together. I am so happy, Cole seems being in good mood lately, she tweets so much. :thumbup: Keep it up Cole ya~

I also think that they are living in their home. And I don't think they will let their pets in dorm, since with their busy schedule, no one will take care of them. From Hammie and Jing's pet video today, they both are staying at their own home.

Dubu stayed in their dorm (for a while at least). Jing took care of dubu when Nicole was busy filming for her show, bakery and other shows she was doing. Honestly I don't think they will dorm together again.

tms, that's sad, but that's what I think too. Even before the lawsuit, they didn't live together (they all moved out before the lawsuit started, and ColeHamJing's houses are near, so I think they prefer staying at their own house... Don't know where Gyuri & Hara live though. Maybe Hara did find a rental house).

Yeah I know Jing took care of Dubu when Cole was studying at university. But we didn't hear anything about Dubu since Cole finished her College show, right?

I'm pretty sure Nicole mentioned not see Dubu for a while (during Lupin promotions). She left Dubu at her mom's most likely. Yeah it's sad to know that they don't live together anymore but it doesn't reflect on their relationship. They see each other all the time, wanting to be with their families more is only natural.

this convo is started from Seungyeon's tweet to Hara so i will translate from that tweet
:)

Nicoletweet-100508.png

fateflysy @_sweethara

Oh.. It seems i know why Angie is Angie... Is it.. that? You know? I feel like i know why Ang-chan is Ang-chan..Is it right? And I can't bear anymore the feelings that i want to have a puppy. It's annoyed hix hix just because of you hix hix I have to bear it for 24 years!

_sweethara @fateflysy

Is it... haha If you had noticed why it was Ang then.. Guil....T..

_911007 @sweethara @fateflysy

I want to know what are you talking about.. T T T

_sweethara @ _911007

You know as well ! But you want to know it huh hahahahahahahahahaha
(so)
It's your homework ! There is the answer in my tweet to Seungyeon unnie

_911007 @_sweethara

Is it hahaha 「Hearing you say "I love you" is much sadder than 'Goodbye'」... why sad?! sad sad sad? lol It's my joking notice @-@

_911007

It's sorrow, isn't it? Sorry ヽ(;▽;)ノ huhu

* Nicole used lyric of JUJU song for her above tweet (
http://bit.ly/lmwTw6
) but she used the wrong kanji-word "悲しい (Sad)". then she did tweet again to correct, from Sad(悲しい) to Sorrow(哀しい).

SANGCHUKANGCHU @_sweethara @_911007

Good morning Ladies~ You guys did tweet a little more lately? But why there's a lot of things i dont know? though we also knew each other a bit haha

_911007 @SANGCHUKANGCHU

hahaha Hello oppa hahaha What are you doing at this early morning hahaha

_sweethara @_911007

Bingo!!.. haha you got the right answer! (^ _ ^) This was funny !

SANGCHUKANGCHU @_911007

At this early morning, i'm tweeting while getting sticked on bed haha

_911007

Banana bread ! i put Choco, raisins as well as walnuts ! Eheehee
http://yfrog.com/hs3efevj

_911007 @_sweethara

Banana bread looks so delicious right haha Did i do well hahahahaha

_sweethara @_911007

Woowah Number 1 haha You made it?! No wonder. you woke up early. Open a bakery Nicole!

kkangjii @_911007 @_sweethara @_fateflysy

Good morning unnie (^-^)/ hahahaha I also wondered why it's Ang but i did realize

translated by Yoo @ karaholic

thanks Osirisa & tu_no @ twitter for Japanese lines <3

take.out.with.full.credit

when Seungyeon did guess why Hara named her Puppy ANG, Hara gave Seungyeon hint. It's
Guil..T
aka
Guilty
, a Japanese Drama (view more:
http://asianmediawiki.com/Guilty,_Akuma_to_Keiyakushita_Onna
)

then Nicole did guess as well

「Hearing you say "I love you" is much sadder than 'Goodbye'」

this part on Nicole's tweet is lyric of
Kono Yoru Wo Tometeyo - Let this night stop
(by JUJU) - a soundtrack of Guilty Drama

listen
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juI5yNmpLjY

Japanese - Roman - English
:
http://www.jpopasia.com/play/31764/juju/kono-yoru-wo-tometeyo.html

i have a headache for today tweet
:wacko:
should i post HaNi ver here or full ver here?
:P

HaNi ver didnt have Sangchu's reply to Cole, only that part.

so i post HaNi ver here. and post Sangchu reply to complete
:)

Nicoletweet-110508sangchu.png

SANGCHUKANGCHU @_911007

At this early morning, i'm tweeting while getting sticked on bed haha

okey.. since i made a cap for Hara, i made one for Cori
:lol:

i dont want to make they get jealous at each other
:P

that's all for today

New tweet from Cole

Tj9to.png

[Nicole.t] Kamilia Japan! Happy anniversary!! Thank you so very much for always being there for us!! I will continue to work hard! No matter where I am! ^^ I miss you all! - Kamilia japan ! Happy anniversary!

Credit: @_karaholic

Bonus: Cole's & Hara's & Gyuri's puppies (c: Hara's twitter)

mt7pc.jpg

Cole's & Gyuri's puppies (c: @_xcorp) - seem like they are at DSP now

UKz5F.jpg

Edited by nhung_gemini

@_@

So from what info in Guilty did Hara get Ang-chan's name? Why Ang?

So I guess the girls watch the same dramas. >_< Yiiii.

The dogs are so cute!!! Jing should have brought her dogs too and then.... Ham's hedgehogs should be there too. LOL.