Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Nov

Hara did follow Hyori's new management twitter too
:)
maybe they did it to support Hyori & Youngseng xD

(it's her own company with her old manager oppa from finkl era right?)

KaiserKawaii

why ANG? go to this thread:

guys, i did edit to add one more tweet which i missed yesterday, pls check again

The dorms must be full of dogs now, Happy anniversary isn't the girls anniversary in japan on August 11. Since they debut offically on August 11, or are that count the days when the told the japanese kamilia that they would going to release mister as their single. Gyuri has a puppies, I thought it was just hara, jiyoung, and cole. Well cole tweet a picture of the dogs, and she the first one to have a pupppies. The dogs are the couch is HARA, I thought that was dubu. Well I like Hara and cole dogs better than gyuri(don't get mad it just what I prefer)

Cole's puppy :)

fbx3rl.jpg

cr: twitter.

The person who tweeted it is associated with Mango Six!! I guess Cole was there?..

Edit: Curbow, yep thanks.. just saw that XD

^

according to Yoo, the person who tweeted it said this:

니콜이망고식스욌다.키우는 강아지.모카 랑치노라네요.ㅎ
Nicole has come to Mango Six today. with her puppies Mocha & Chino

acg22e.png

KARA Nicole gave me this cookie and left. You're so cute Nicole^^ I got present / gift from girl group.

Souce: Twitter

Trans by: Yoo @ KH.

* The person who tweeted this is the manager of Ibiza Tanning.. so Cole got a tan :lol:

Cole tweeted about food again

vJCEM.png

Co0Xl.png

G7dZE.png

Her cakes

6IWpC.jpg

Translated by @_karaholic

[Nicole.t] The smell of baking Earl grey white chocolate muffins is daebak T T T T This's definitely delicious T T

[Jing.t] @_911007 It must be yummy....... '0'

[Hara.t] @_911007 Hoho so Nicole Bakery today's bread is muffin.... I'll wait for it Chef

[Nicole.t] @kkangjii You'd better wait for it hahahaha Really hahaha

[Nicole.t] @_sweethara All people who did taste this said in all breads i made until now, this's the most delicious hahahaha

[Hara.t] @_911007 Uhm about the mark, I will asssess after taste it. I'll wait for it. See you soon! haha

[Nicole.t] @_sweethara Se you soonnnnnnn woohaaaaa

---------------

They will meet up later? :thumbup:

------

Yeah they all go to Thailand today. Maybe filming for new single

Edited by nhung_gemini

Does look really good, cole is the totally baker in the group. She the cook and she baker. I wish for KARA bakery 2, since I think this time cole can do the baking jobs since nothing interferred with it. Beside I think if KARA has another season of it, cole would be like the best baker. Of course all the mebers would want cole food, she is the chef and now baker. She is totally amazing, I want to try cole food. Where did you heard that KARA is going to Thailand. I think beside korea, and japan, KARA is also popular in Thailand.

@KaiserKawaii, yup just like nhung mentioned, its taken from her birthday ^_^

LOL Nicole really absorbed in her bakery these past couple of days :lol: how sweet of her to prepare the muffins for their trip

o yeah i see Nicole tweets some about this with the GOMtv CEO too ^_^

So glad that Cole is tweeting a lot these days! I'm happy she also tweets in Japanese and English so I can read a bit of it at least. Pictures of cute puppies and food are guaranteed to cheer anyone up! :lol: Those muffins look so yummy and puffy! :drool:

Thanks for sharing the translations! :)

Cole is so sweet to bake some muffin for the members, I think without cole they wouldn't be able to eat such delicious homemaker food. I think everyone want to try your food. Cole should of be on the raise a idol show. Since she cook it reminder of watch that, and seeing how key want to learn how to cook. I just imaging if cole was the one who was on the show. I think she would of took it really seriously. Then she can cook for the members(not like she doesn't always do that)

^^ well all the 91'ers are adults now :)

Her mom's tweet about Cole is sweet too:

It was just quite recent but now my daughter have already become an adult~ Thank you daughter for having grown well although you are still so surprised aint you? Perhaps I'm a lucky mom.^^

Cr/trans by: Karaholic's twitter.

It seem like when she bath the dogs, it look like they have less hair. I guess she put like a collor or something on the dogs to tell which one is the boy and the girls. Since one is blue should be a boy, and the other is pink which would be a girl. Coming to age day, yeah cole is offically a adult. But I thought it would be when their birthday come and then they be a adult. But I guess that have a coming to age day, where all the 91'er would be a adult. All the 91'er should get together on that day, and spent it together

^

^

i'm not an expert in dog thing, but they looks different? is it because they just got bathed? or did she cut the fur???

afaik, korean have different way in terms of age. in addition of they start from 1, the day all of their age is added are unique. or sumthing like that

btw, i'm having a bad feeling about dubu now :(