Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

LOL i'm guessing Nicole took them to those dog salon ^_^ but kinda weird seeing them fur-less ^_^

convo with Hara

kE76I.jpg

_911007 @_sweethara

You really suit with red. and red lips as well

_sweethara @_911007

Thank chu. Let's use it together later hahaha ! I know what you are doing now. We are doing the same thing, aren't we?? hahaha

translated by Yoo @ KH

What happened to Mocha and Chino?!!! XD

Yuda Me too, I thought of the worst thing that could happen to Dubu XD Hope it's not true and that maybe her mom is taking care of him instead.

And Cole is an adult now hahhaha ok Korea has too many celebrated days lol Her mom is sweet to write that,, wonder if Cole knows that her mom is using twitter, I haven't checked yet, but last time she's still not following her.

And the convo with Hara and Cole :wub: it would be great to see Cole wearing same dress too :P

Where is dubu, he's cole first dog. Just hoping that she didn't forget about him. I do have a bad feeling that something happen to dubu. I agree with everyone else, I like mocha chino better when they had hair. I thought it make them more cuter, maybe now it look strange. But dubu was almost like mocha chino to, and she didn't shave dubu fur.I do agree with HARA cole does look good in red, but cole almost look good in anything.

actually it was cole who said hara looks great in read (city hunter conference)

from past experience, when someone never mentioned about something anymore, it usually means that he/she (in this case, it) are not longer with them anymore. either someone else took care of dubu, or the worst. though i feel more like it's the first one, since all 5 of them never mentioned it anymore at all..

Translation for HaNi convo

credit @_karaholic

[Hara.t] to Nicole: Kekeke... I see! I want to see Mocha and Chino! Will you bring them to practice?

[Hara.t] to Nicole: Ang-chan and Pang-chan?!

[Cole.t] to Hara I'll bring them!!! But will they become friends...!! Mocha is a bit naughty... and Chino is not interested.

Just thought I'd let people know that this morning, Nicole and Dongwoon had a twitter conversation~ XD I know that her first tweet to him was something like "Son Dongwoon~~ You were handsome~~~ merongrong~" and his reply to that was "You saw it, Cole-i?" Dunno what they said after that..

I'm pretty sure they were talking about BEAST's "Fiction" performance haha

Edited by Ruki

Full translation of HaNi tweets, Mocha & Chino are so cute, climbing on Cole's back and didn't leave :thumbup:

_911007

While practicing..

_sweethara @_911007

hahaha what were Mocha and Chino doing there.. it's interesting.. (#^.^#) hahaha

_911007 @_sweethara

hahahahaha While i was practicing they were suddenly coming and no matter how many time i said, they didnt go down.. It's been about 10 minutes *laugh*

_sweethara @_911007

Hahaha... so it is!! I want to see Mocha and Chino! Can you bring them when we practice?!

_sweethara @_911007

Angie and Pangie?!

_911007 @_sweethara

I will take them along with me!!! But can they be friend..!! Mocha is shy.. and Chino isnt interested..;;

Thanks to Yoo & tu_no @ twitter

New tweet

rw75z.png

Trans: [Nicole.t] I was hungry, actually yesterday I was suddenly so hungry that I ate spaghetti.. for no special reason at all! However after thinking over it.. I told the other members about the spaghetti today too☻ While waiting for the morning.. I'm having trouble thinking what to eat..

Credit: @_karaholic

I guess they're on diet again (according to Gyuri's tweet). Poor Cole ... you're skinny enough :sweatdrop:

Edited by nhung_gemini

@nurnadia: I found a pic that was taken of Dongwoon and Nicole's twitter conversation...it has translations too, so yeah! It's also in the BEASTLY MELODY topic so yeah.

110522beastdongwoonkaranicoletwitterconv.png

Cr: nayoung@yowhatseob

Saturday...so that means the day that Dream Concert 2011 will take place... hm~ hope they'll take some pics backstage and tweet them! Keke, along with Key and others from the 91-line also if possible! Of course, others are welcome too~ :P (*will be glad to see more interactions with Nicole and other idols*)

Edited by Ruki