Cole made cookies everyday??

mSGbc.png

This is her cookies today & COle's pic already shared by UЯмan☆홍윤성

jHVkF.jpg

Cole retweeted Kim Soo Ro's tweet

3RRip.png

GvME9.jpg

They hang out? I miss Family Outing :thumbup:

The pic looks like backstage of .... of what program :tongue: Wonder did Cole bring the cookies for Kim Soo Ro :tongue:

Edited by nhung_gemini

Yep Cole looks happy and just baking everyday.. she seems to have a busy day yesterday haha.

Oh the translation for their picture:

“Confirmation shot. This is Miss Ni who I adore so much. In the dressing room”. “Miss Ni brought cookies she made herself and our actors finished them in exactly 0.7 seconds. But I hid one box for myself! I’m going to eat them when I get home.”

CR: Allkpop

haha so I imagine Cole carrying a basket of cookies skipping around town passing them out :P

:lol: so that's what our Cori did on her normal day :lol: Go around with a basket of cookies and give them to friends :tongue: So adorable.

Aw 4minutes also posed with Kim Soo Ro yesterday since there was his play "Yigidong Gym". I guess Cole also went there to support Kim Soo Ro.

And this is the trans of her tweet before

mSGbc.png

Gift! Present! For you

Today cookie haha Euhaha The weather is so great that i'm wearing the pink shirt which i just wore only one time before hahahaha so great hahahahaha Today i have to eat something tasty hahahaha

credit: @_karaholic

Edited by nhung_gemini

Cole spent time wwith Beige yesterday, they chatted a lot I guess :thumbup:

uOYxE.png

Beige: I'm chatting with Nicole till this time. We're lying on bed with Mocha Chino,, These cuties TT TT TT TT Nicole + Mocha + Chino I love you!!!♡

credit: karaholic twitter

Cole's Korean tweet:

These are pictures from ‘Dream.’ Jiyoung and I played around by taking sel-cas in the waiting room. The one with the four of us was taken right before the ending. Hara was working hard as the MC at the time. Pretty, right?”

credit: allkpop

And pics from Cole's tweets

Mocha & Chino

3osX4.jpg

fck6S.jpg

Dream Concert's backstage

zfkjV.jpg

XyU7E.jpg

STCvC.jpg

Edited by nhung_gemini

just looking at those cookies are making me drool :drool: and i just had dinner LOL!

cole is spazzing too! they look awesome in those outfits! seems to fit them very well.

and it seems like they're glowing (and not because of the flash hahah). last but not least... yeonic!! ^_^

Yeah I'm so happy to see YeoNic. They really treasure each other more after the dispute.

HaNi's conversation. Cole tweeted so much lately

MgxlG.png

Hara : Mie mie mie where am i T.T

Nicole : You are so far from me T T It's such a regret but i can't take photo with you T T But you're so beautiful in that blue dress haha You You You

Hara : Hohohoho What are you doing mah friend

Nicole : I have worked out earlier haha after 3 days eating too much...hahahahaha Japanese dish, Italian dish and then Korean dish, I ate all my favourite dishes without regret. And i also ate that very yummy macaroon. Daebak.. What are you doing ^^

Hara : I'm feeding my babies hahaha you indeed ate too much haha Envy envy. Let me know some tasty restaurants hahahahaha

:hihi: so many happenings on Nicole's tweets today...YeoNic, JiNi, HaNi ...even her old friends bickering :lol:

[Eunjung-Beige.t]

Ah!!!! I said dont play together without me hahaha

(reply to Beige tweet about she's with Cole and Mocha Chino)

[beige-Eunjung.t]

Hahahahaha merong (:P)! Cori was being chef cooking omelet toast, strawberry yogurt + ma for me too~ very tasty... She went to restroom now....... haha Send my happy birthday wish to your mommy!!

[Cole-Beige&Eunjung;.t]

Hahaha I'm sorry unnie. We indeed talked so much hahahahahahahaha

[Eunjung-Cole&Beige;.t]

These betrayers!! You planed, didnt you. You planed!!!

[Cole-Eunjung&Beige;.t]

Noo TT hahaha Let's have a date together hahaha Unnie come with us too and at the morning i will make brunch for you with banana cinnamon French toast hahahaha

Translated by @_karaholic

...too bad Hara still busy MCing during that group pic :sweatdrop:

Nicole's convo with Chae Yeon

chaeyeon_lee @_911007 오래간만에 하니까 반가운 얼굴들이^^ 보고싶었뜸!!!

[Chaeyeon.t] It's been a long time to see this familiar face^^ I miss you!!!

*in reply of Nicole's 'Gift! Present!! For you! http://yfrog.com/h3dv3uygj'

chaeyeon_lee @_911007 짜증나.... 너네들!!!!!!!!!!! 이뻐 ㅡㅡ 칫

[Chaeyeon-Cole.t] I'm so mad.... YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! so beautiful - - tsk

911007 @chaeyeon_lee 언니 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아니에요 ㅜㅜ언니두짱예쁘시구완섹시하면서요!하지만사진 정말청순한거같아요 ㅋㅋㅋ저두청순느낌나고싶어요!

[Cole-Chaeyeon.t] Unnie hahahahaha Unnie is so beautiful as well as sexy too! But your photo (DP) looks so pure hahaha I want myself to have that pure feeling too!

Translated by @_karaholic

that was to bad that hara was mcing that we couldn't have all five of the members together for one picture. I do agree that picture with seungyeon and cole was hot. Don't know what it is, but cole look beautiful. Nicole had all her favorite dishes, nos she has to work out like crazy. We know nicole love to eat, but she pay for it. And she would work out like crazy to maintain that gorgeous body that she has

Cole looks soo great in her pic with Seungyeon.. it's the angle haha :P

Glad to she tweeted pics and i'm amazed at how she always seems to be doing something with someone haha.

She even cooked food for Beige's B-day !!

She is so sweet to her friends. :thumbup: And seems like Cole always knows how to make herself busy.

Cole worries about something?

B2FQu.png

Step by step, mind control, no worries

As expected, there are a lot of songs I want to hear when it rains! During morning walks... it's painfullll Just kidding (^)<< I think this is really cute (laugh)

Edited by nhung_gemini

cole and food is never a wrong combination! a food goddess indeed :tongue:

wonder what she ate? cause i feel like eating Japanese, Italian, and Korean food too lol

and i just noticed, hammie's pose and expression in those photos are exactly the same :lol:

LOL. I agree with you.

Hammie's expressions were all the same.

But she looked cute ^^

Not Nicole's tweet but a tweet from G.NA to Cole:

Babes ~~ short but i finally saw ur busy bum~♥ u look good as always~~! Next time let's talk for wayyyyy longer ㅋㅋ Keep in touch! Have strength♥

cr: RoyalGNATweets

aww Cole has so many Unni's she could talk too.

Cole : You want to meet me

Eunjung: Haha Cole Cole Cole~~~ Did you watch Kungfu Panda yet~~ haha

Cole : I didn't watch yet hahahahaha Shall we go to watch?!! hahahahaha Hiyawooonoowoo!!!

Eunjung : Haha Kungfu Panda makes me excited!!! haha

G.NA : Babe~~ short but i finally saw ur busy bum~♥ u look good as always~~! The next time we have to talk a little haha Keep in touch! Be strong♥

Cole : Unnie T T im sorry for screaming T T T lol but it's such a regret since the 2nd time we just saw each other in a short time T T We have to go and eat soon, dont we!!! We keep missinng it T T

Credit: _karaholic@twitter