Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

^ lol so Nicole aware of her food tweets theme :lol:

Nicole's had a cute convo with Music Station staff on Mst_com

Mst_com

@_911007 ニコニコ!ニコル♪( ´▽`)にほんご うまくなっていて びっくり!

@_911007 Niko niko! Nicole I was surprised at how much your Japanese improved!

@Mst_com うふふっありがとうございます!! でも まだまだでうね !!じゃあ あとで 会いましょう!!^^ 今日 いい 一日 なれるように^^ もう 楽しけど うふふっ!!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

[Nicole] @Mst_com Ufufu Thank you!! But I still have a long way to go!! Alright, I’ll see you later!! I hope today’s going to be a good day. It’s already fun ufufu!!!!

Mst_com

おつかれさま!さっきはダンスをおしえてくれて、ありがとう♪RT @_911007 リハーサル 終わりました!!もう ドキドキ しているって!!!!楽しい楽しい楽しいよ!!!

Good job! Thanks for teaching me the dance earlier. RT @_911007 Done with rehearsal!! My heart’s already beating fast!!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Mst_com

ニコニコえがおをアリガトー!来週もψ(`∇´)ψRT @_911007 今日は本当に緊張しましたけど すごく 嬉しかったです!! もったいない ぶうぶんが あったけど 来週 もっと 頑張れるように 努力します!!皆さんありがとうございます!!コルコルにコル でしたよっ笑

Thank you for your cute smile! Next week too. RT

@_911007 I was really nervous today, but I was really happy!! There were some parts that could’ve gone smoother, but I’ll do better next week!! Thanks everyone!! This was ColeColeNicole lol

@Mst_com いいえ!!来週も 私達 皆 頑張ります!! 元気で!!^^ いつも ありがとうございます ふふっ!!

[Nicole] @Mst_com No, thank YOU!! We’ll all do our best next week too!! Be well!! Thank you as always fufu!!

ほんばんちゅうも みんな たのしそうだったね!みんなで まってますよーRT @_911007 @Mst_com いいえ!!来週も 私達 皆 頑張ります!! 元気で!!^^ いつも ありがとうございます ふふっ!!

[Mstation] You guys looked like you were having fun during the broadcast too! We’ll all be waiting for you RT@_911007 @Mst_com No, thank YOU!! We’ll all do our best next week too!! Be well!! Thank you as always fufu!!

translation by superiormusic @ tumblr

Even the music station staff love our cole. Cole is so loveable that nobody can't hate her. Of course music station staff would do their best, they love our KARA girls. I think everyone is music station love our KARA. I surprised that music station would tweet to nicole. I agree that cole japanese has defintely improve, but of course cole be so modest and say she has a long way to go. I was so wait for cole to tweet about food again, she finally did it. I glad that she tweet in english, so I can finally understand her tweet. Chocolate macaroons sounds so good right now. I love her tweet to dongwoon, I think she tweet to him more than anyone(beside KARA member), I think if key had a twitter, she probably twitter a lot to him to. Wondering what did BEAST do, for cole to say good job. Maybe a concert or something

Music Station seems like the girls very much. They keep on tweeting to the girls :thumbup: (MS only follow 10 people, 5 among them are the girls)

Cole tweeted a selca, and MS retweeted it :thumbup1: The girls are in Japan

FxetL.png

We've arrived! We spent a long time in the car so I took some selcas~~ I'll do my best from tomorrow!

KYZEU.jpg

credit: _karaholic, _911007@twitter

gTCBc.png

(only the Japanese part translated)

I woke up early and ate by myself already.. What should I do now…( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

lol...again Nicole posted some unusual selca ^_^

rHgvK.jpg

q5MaE.jpg

(just the Japanese part translated)

I went out! lol I bought a present for one of the members!!! Fun!!! But it’s really hot isn’t it ;;;(´・_・`)

June 25, 2011

NavH0.jpg

23AdS.jpg

Hara sleeps well anywhere

I'm still pressed under (her) properly hahahaha

The person under is me.... *smile*

Yp4rx.png

Did she wake up? lol Thanks for yesterday! I’ll cherish the message. I hope you’ll let us put together a stage for you guys again!

translation by _karaholic @ twitter + superiormusic @ tumblr

Nicole's tweeter is so funny!! :thumbup: hehe.. I hope I can meet her personally!!

nicole.. really2 wish to see you :(

im your hardcore fan :crying: :crying:

me too.. i'm her number 1 fan!!

aw that cole doesn't like to eat alone, it is quite boring to eat alone. Maybe she so use to have her members that she feel alone with there not there. I miss cole hair long, she look really pretty with long hair. Maybe the stylist would let cole hair grow out so she style it like the old days. Wow dongwoon and cole since really friendly. Maybe there something go on with them. Maybe all the 91er would gather together, or is it just dongwoon and cole. Love how cole can be dongwoonie, I wondering does she do that with all her friend(kibiummie). I love the interaction between the 91er, maybe out the end of year festival. They can have 91er line special. They would be awesome, since cole know most of the 91er.

^ love her new DP, it must be taken the same time with the previous Hara tweets...YAY glad she's back on twitter :lol: ...at first i thought they gonna stay silent first due to Hara ^_^

FJEN5.png

I’m starting the morning off with my favorite sandwich! It’s impossible to say no to such temptation!! (<—not really sure about this sentence) It’s like a never ending food tour since I got back..!!