• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Social
Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

2,607 posts in this topic

Lol idk the tag that Nicole used for her IG update made me giggle xD She must be supporting the come back in an indirect way xD

feel that way too!

Yes we all know she's like to eat there, but she have no obligation to insert that tags when the other are promoting mammamia song right? lol!

1 person likes this

feel that way too!

Yes we all know she's like to eat there, but she have no obligation to insert that tags when the other are promoting mammamia song right? lol!

Ahaha ikr?! She's pretty obvious and we all know that Nicole is such a humble and caring person. She's supporting comeback xD

1 person likes this

This beef ravioli dish looks very tasty!

And it seems like Nicole enjoyed it so much that she wanted to bring some with her :)

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 08 22

Nicole Instagram

10624228_959563244069454_244645994_n.jpg
#aerialyoga

2 people like this

140825 Nicole's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

http://instagram.com/p/sG4BPHjBGs/?modal=true

Hello this is Nicole. I'm glad to be able to participate in the ice bucket challenge. Since my korean is lacking I write this instead. Please give interest to the ALS campaign for the patient! http://www.alsa.org/donate the people that i challenge are! 1)@RyuJinA0523 2)@Lupin_kmn 3)@_770502

Translated by yooniqda_

She nominated 3 lucky fans ;)

1 person likes this

140825 Nicole's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

http://instagram.com/p/sG4BPHjBGs/?modal=true

Hello this is Nicole. I'm glad to be able to participate in the ice bucket challenge. Since my korean is lacking I write this instead. Please give interest to the ALS campaign for the patient! http://www.alsa.org/donate the people that i challenge are! 1)@RyuJinA0523 2)@Lupin_kmn 3)@_770502

Translated by yooniqda_

She nominated 3 lucky fans ;)

Thanks for that update and translation!

I'm lol'ed hard seeing nicole's expression and scream! [notice her eyes blinking panicky]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Finally I can hear nicole's voice and her smile face again!

She's cute and prettier now :)

1 person likes this

Yeah hahah :gemshout: poor Nikori. Was wondering too who did it and it was Hannah (: It was worse for Hammie since she did it in the evening outside and the manager poured the water too slow :rambo: Some bashed her that she uploaded it after 24h  :foul:  I'm just glad I could see her face again :wow1:

1 person likes this

HAHAHAHA, nice one~!

Glad to see Nicole is still active around the social media

1 person likes this

Weeee,,,wet nikorii,,,hahahahah >.<

1 person likes this

Glad to see Nicole is still active around the social media

she's always. moreover, she's maybe watching us right now, beware :P

as she says the she sometimes lurking over us.

go to her fansite if you want to chat with her directly. She's so humble :)

1 person likes this

she's always. moreover, she's maybe watching us right now, beware :Pas she says the she sometimes lurking over us.go to her fansite if you want to chat with her directly. She's so humble :)

But she's not lurking around here haha!

There is a need for password to access the chat on Nicole-ing fansite? I had an account but couldn't access the chat.

she's always. moreover, she's maybe watching us right now, beware :P

as she says the she sometimes lurking over us.

go to her fansite if you want to chat with her directly. She's so humble :)

It'd be nice if she was. We will always love her no matter what.

There is a need for password to access the chat on Nicole-ing fansite? I had an account but couldn't access the chat.

Really?

I don't think I can chat with her, I get nervous easily. Speaking to her is really something, our Nicole...just at the thought of it, it makes me shivers.

Yup guys. You need to log to see the chat. She chats in korean but there are some fans who write in english and she responds too.

1 person likes this

Nope, the chats are below nicole's public post. You need to login to see that.

It'd be nice if she was. We will always love her no matter what.

Really?

I don't think I can chat with her, I get nervous easily. Speaking to her is really something, our Nicole...just at the thought of it, it makes me shivers.

At least you can say hi and give her some supporting words :)

Yup guys. You need to log to see the chat. She chats in korean but there are some fans who write in english and she responds too.

I've created a simple message for her :) hope she read it and reply it :P

Nicole ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. 

:lol2:  so cute!

I've been replaying this video again and again and again.

I think it's cool that idol are participating in this challenge, they can have fun while doing good deeds.

P/s: Sorry that I re-post this   :sweatdrop:

Source; ournikori & Nicole's instagram

Edited by NoorAsz
1 person likes this

And I LOVE this behind the scene hahaha  :=)):

XGLRC6N.jpg

2 people like this

I've created a simple message for her :) hope she read it and reply it :P

On the old chat entry? I'd rather wait for the next time she joins, wrote mine too after she got off but doubt she gets back to the same thread to read later ones.

Nicole ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. 

:lol2:  so cute!

I've been replaying this video again and again and again.

I think it's cool that idol are participating in this challenge, they can have fun while doing good deeds.

Yeah watched it several times too^^ I'm tearing between - seing Cole hurt pains me and yet her expression is so cute lol And besides we haven't seen a video update in a long long time.

Can't understand why she's so anxious about her korean. Need to finally move on the learning myself. But it doesn't seem that she's such a rookie as she makes as think. So many years of living in korea, talking, using it. She tweets like 85% in korean, chats at fan sites and so on. And she is more certain about her JPN. I think. Coz I don't remember her mention that it's bad :P

Have you guys noticed Cole to gain weight? As for me she rather lost significantly some. And yet she takes on a harsh diet. She rather eat well and keep with workouts (: To gain some muscles.

1 person likes this

On the old chat entry? I'd rather wait for the next time she joins, wrote mine too after she got off but doubt she gets back to the same thread to read later ones.    

Yeah watched it several times too^^ I'm tearing between - seing Cole hurt pains me and yet her expression is so cute lol And besides we haven't seen a video update in a long long time.

Can't understand why she's so anxious about her korean. Need to finally move on the learning myself. But it doesn't seem that she's such a rookie as she makes as think. So many years of living in korea, talking, using it. She tweets like 85% in korean, chats at fan sites and so on. And she is more certain about her JPN. I think. Coz I don't remember her mention that it's bad :P

Have you guys noticed Cole to gain weight? As for me she rather lost significantly some. And yet she takes on a harsh diet. She rather eat well and keep with workouts (: To gain some muscles.

Yes, I'll post it when she's online, in a new message thread :)

I'm noticed that nicole seems gained some weight in her last video (the ice bucket challange) but, no matter what, she's sooo adorable and cute. I'm happy seeing her living and enjoying her own life with many free time now [with eating much too?]

Maybe now she's going to comeback, must prepare more and diet again...

*i watch that video more than 10 times already :P *

dunno too about her korean, 8 years living in korea, speaking,reading,texting mostly korean, she should be familiar with korean language then...

1 person likes this

Don't know if her "aerial yoga" instagram posts are hinting a comeback concept or if it's just for exercise, but if it's the former...

I can't wait!!! Nicole's gonna be all cool and be all cirque du soleil with those ropes and she'll gracefully fall down from the sky and oh my gah,

why do I get this feeling that the song/concept will be reminiscent of After School's First Love? 

ahhhh, fierce fierce

but yeah, that als challenge video though -- so nice to see Nicole in the flesh after so long  :touched:  baby is still alive

omg Nicole is so cute doing her ibc. She keeps on glancing hesitantly at the bucket xD

Don't know if her "aerial yoga" instagram posts are hinting a comeback concept or if it's just for exercise, but if it's the former...

I can't wait!!! Nicole's gonna be all cool and be all cirque du soleil with those ropes and she'll gracefully fall down from the sky and oh my gah,

why do I get this feeling that the song/concept will be reminiscent of After School's First Love?   

ahhhh, fierce fierce

but yeah, that als challenge video though -- so nice to see Nicole in the flesh after so long  :touched:  baby is still alive

That would be so cool!!!! I love AS's First Love :OCZgm:

And wearing those fake glasses (: Whatever the concept is we'll all love it.

I like the AS first love entire album too, got it from my friend that vacation to korea. *whoops out of topic*

1 person likes this