• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
yuda

[Sungja] What was your first impression of Sungja?

54 posts in this topic

following soshi123 and xichigo, but i haven't see similar topic for her, so i just started one..

i'm sorry if i was mistaken >.<

ok,soooo my 1st impression..

i think it was when i watch if u wanna MV..

1st thing, is her voice!!!

it was so noticable, and i though 'woah,this girl has one the best voice'

and of course she looks pretty too although i'm still really attracted to her..

but after watching her on selfcam (with her alien languange,and so on)..

i'm started to liking her too xD

and now, i love her as much as i love the other members :)

and sometimes i wish kara kan become 6 member..

lol..

my first impression was "how can this girl be so pretty!?"

i wish she was still in KARA when i got to know KARA.. wishing her all the best in her life!

My first impression when I saw them singing is that she has a beautiful voice and then I watched their selca and she's just loud and funny haha

I thought that she was extremeeeeeely pretty. and I swooned when she sang. she was the only member I liked in Kara at the time, and god, she was such a dork. I love this girl.

god if sunghee come back to kara who will it be??

her ex girl friend gyuri park

or goo hara

what do you think

sungra?? or sungri??

its possible kara a 6 member group it will stood among the other kpop group

really scary

i don't have any first impression =(

cause i only start to notice kara recently

for me, when i saw her i thought she's

the quite one and didnt talk much, but

when i started to watch their season 1 selfca

i was like o.O LOL!! she's so cute and loud!!

i want her back ><

DORKY!!!

Yeah... first time i saw sungja i think, why this girl so dorky... and she's Loud...sometimes weird... lol!! but she's pretty, she has natural beauty and her Voice... ASDHLAKJSDHAKSF;AS!!! AWESOME!!! Esp when Break it song, woooh!!!!

and that's would be GREAT if Sungja back to Kara again.. lol!!

First impression: While singing "Break it" I was like O_O;; omg so good :). Also at that time she was the prettiest of the Kara members imo, and since she left Gyuri took that title.

I started listening to kara with 5 members, so when i saw their break it performances, she was all i could pay attention to. She was so pretty! In my opinion she was definitely the best looking and most talented out of kara.

I noticed her on a variety show I think.

Can't remember which but I noticed her cute eye-smile :D

i havent really seen much of her but her voice is great! hope she makes a comeback soon

etremely pretty..extremely noisy and loud,extremely good voice too..lol

can't forget the smile..her dimples..

i think she got the right to be noisy,because she's soooo pretty...

miss sungja so much..

never knew her, so sad :thumbup:

but its ok~ cuz i got Jingly!!

seriously i couldn't recall my first impression on her.

she looked kinda cool & like those people who are high high up. seemed untouchable to me. hehehe.

but slowly as i watched her videos, she was totally the opposite of what i thought of her initially.

she was always having fun & i will always remember her playful shouting.

she was the mischievous type. & when she & gyul were together, i'm jealous. :)

i love seeing the closeness they shared. too bad it is too late to catch up with her now.

at first when I knew back then that the original members are Gyuri,Seungyeon,Sunghee & Nicole...

I was like "who is this Sunghee?"...I made a research and found some vids of her with Kara on youtube..

to be honest I don't like her at first,I think Kara with Hara & Jiyoung is way better but I'm wrong..

after watching their mnet selfcam,I started to like her,and with her alien language I liked her even more...

and I love the SungRi interactions too....I hope Kara can be a 6 member group....!! because of Sungja I even love Kara more,..

I just recently became a Kamilia...this past few days,I kept on thinking of Sunghee unnie...SungRi FTW!!!...fighting!!!

my first impression of Sunghee was when i watched Kara perform break it and then toc toc toc with hyori, i remember thinking wow this can sing man she has the best/strongest vocals out of Kara and shes also very pretty also. Now that Sunghee left, Gyuri is now my bias but Sungja is forever in my heart <3

^not only those (that you mentioned) but she was the most felt member (along with gyul) during quiet days. i was late but they are still THE (my) vitamins today. i miss those crazy days or rather moments.

HER Powerful Voice Lead KARA back then....

she are the Kara identity back then *first time i thought she was the former leader* :thumbup:

MISS HER POWERFUL AND ANGELIC VOICE :crying:

my first impression is,, she so damn beautifull!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: and she has a powerfull vioce.. and everytime i see her face,, i think that she must be smart!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: