[Sungja] What was your first impression of Sungja?

yuda

following soshi123 and xichigo, but i haven't see similar topic for her, so i just started one..

i'm sorry if i was mistaken >.<

ok,soooo my 1st impression..

i think it was when i watch if u wanna MV..

1st thing, is her voice!!!

it was so noticable, and i though 'woah,this girl has one the best voice'

and of course she looks pretty too although i'm still really attracted to her..

but after watching her on selfcam (with her alien languange,and so on)..

i'm started to liking her too xD

and now, i love her as much as i love the other members :)

and sometimes i wish kara kan become 6 member..

lol..

• 3 weeks later...

DORKY!!!

Yeah... first time i saw sungja i think, why this girl so dorky... and she's Loud...sometimes weird... lol!! but she's pretty, she has natural beauty and her Voice... ASDHLAKJSDHAKSF;AS!!! AWESOME!!! Esp when Break it song, woooh!!!!

and that's would be GREAT if Sungja back to Kara again.. lol!!

• 2 weeks later...

I started listening to kara with 5 members, so when i saw their break it performances, she was all i could pay attention to. She was so pretty! In my opinion she was definitely the best looking and most talented out of kara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seriously i couldn't recall my first impression on her.

she looked kinda cool & like those people who are high high up. seemed untouchable to me. hehehe.

but slowly as i watched her videos, she was totally the opposite of what i thought of her initially.

she was always having fun & i will always remember her playful shouting.

she was the mischievous type. & when she & gyul were together, i'm jealous. :)

i love seeing the closeness they shared. too bad it is too late to catch up with her now.

at first when I knew back then that the original members are Gyuri,Seungyeon,Sunghee & Nicole...

I was like "who is this Sunghee?"...I made a research and found some vids of her with Kara on youtube..

to be honest I don't like her at first,I think Kara with Hara & Jiyoung is way better but I'm wrong..

after watching their mnet selfcam,I started to like her,and with her alien language I liked her even more...

and I love the SungRi interactions too....I hope Kara can be a 6 member group....!! because of Sungja I even love Kara more,..

I just recently became a Kamilia...this past few days,I kept on thinking of Sunghee unnie...SungRi FTW!!!...fighting!!!

• 7 months later...

my first impression of Sunghee was when i watched Kara perform break it and then toc toc toc with hyori, i remember thinking wow this can sing man she has the best/strongest vocals out of Kara and shes also very pretty also. Now that Sunghee left, Gyuri is now my bias but Sungja is forever in my heart <3

^not only those (that you mentioned) but she was the most felt member (along with gyul) during quiet days. i was late but they are still THE (my) vitamins today. i miss those crazy days or rather moments.