• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
yuda

[Sungja] What was your first impression of Sungja?

54 posts in this topic

when i first saw her, i was like 'oh, so this is sunghee, she's okay..'

and the recently i saw break it mv, and the live performances, and damn i couldn't get enough of her XD

then i watched the interviews--->she's quite a dork LOL

i first saw kara4 in see U interview.

i thought she's gorgeous but when she opened her mouth

i realized she's such a dork, bragging the left of her face.

i thought she's the leader and eldest(she's kinda looks more mature in her age) in KARA.

^

true, based on look, sung does seem to be the most mature member of the 4.

especially considering her experience with the rest, imo she should be the leader.

probably if that was the case, she might hang in tougher & longer..

at least, to experience the first anni with gyulhamcole & kamilias..

The time I was a newly converted Kamilia, I researched about KARA4 since I just knew that time there was four of the original members. So I listened to their old songs.

For the 1st time I watched to Break It, the part of the high notes, I really thought it was Gyuri who's singing the part. It was Sunghee. I was like, she's pretty and got the voice! Then to mention that, I fell inlove on it days after listening to her high notes most especially on I'll Be There.

My first impression of Sungja....pretty. She was very very pretty. And dorky, especially everytime she tries to kiss Gyuri...its just so <3. And when I watched "Break It" mv, I was just amazed at her voice! She has such a beautiful voice! I really hope that she is doing well...her and her husband :D

I started listening to Kara5, so I didn't really know about Sunghee. But recently, after listening to some of Kara4's stuff and hearing her voice, I think her voice is pretty good. It's a shame she had to leave the group. And she's pretty.

sunghee is my first bias in korean :P

she's too pretty , and too cute, and too funny :P

and i thinks that she's friendly. awww , and her pretty voice , she sings well !! :D

Beautiful girl with a beautiful voice.

That was my first impression of her, it's a pity she left Kara. I hope she can come back as a singer someday.

i first saw sunghee on the if you wanna mv.

i thought wow she has sparkly eyes and is super cute but that was the same thing i said about all of them and as the mv went along i was at aw over her really strong voice

The first time I saw her was from the MV Break It. My first impression was that she have a cute face with a beautiful voice...:) Ahhhh it's still in my mind.

Hmmmmm... To be honest, my first impression of Sungja was LOUD..lol. I was totally wrong. Hehehehe

First of all, her voice is really amazing. It's captivated me when I saw her singing live.

And then, she is just, oh my gosh, very beautiful!! And when she perform, her charisma is overflowing<3<3

super duper pretty! I love her so much!!! Hmmm, but I believe that all the other members are also equally pretty

first impression of sunghee nuna... umm... was break it, 2 years ago, and i guess it was along the lines of "wow, she has an amazing voice and control, and she should totally replace that elf chick that marries the king uy in lotr!" lol sorry idk their names i only ever saw the first one like twice... anyways, since i had seen all of kara5's mvs before i saw break it or if u wanna, i was expecting that, whoever this member that left was, she would probably be pretty underwhelming. i was underestimaing her before i saw her, but boy was i way off!

Very visually stunning, and i was like O_O wow when she hit the high notes in break it.

I miss her :(

Cute and whiny. LOL IN A GOOD WAY THOUGH! I like how she's whiny, it makes her look so cheerful unlike some who whine and NOT Look good at all!

I thought she was pretty (She still is). There was a video i fell upon on youtube and she was doing an acapella to a song which I forgot. lol. I love her voice.

First saw her on MNET's Kara Selfcam and she was really really really really really a dork her aegyo was so cute, which made me fall inlove with her, then realized she had a really good voice felt sad when I heard she left :|

I heard Sunghee's voice first in Break It and went "What, who is singing?". Then I searched to see who was singing and saw a picture of her. I was absolutely blown away by her

Ohhhhh! (turned sourgrape!) Just missed her! If she's still single, she has a bigger chance of going back to the group!