• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole quotes/ lines

160 posts in this topic

Nicole always expresses her feelings.. from her entries to the pictures she posts up in her cyworld..

I remember the first time i knew i loved Nicole was when she was showing Acon on the YTN interviews:

"It's cute isn't it? I named it Acon. Why?

Bacon. Acon"

* i was thinking.. awww she's so cute and really funny and a little different :D

this was taken from the post she left for their first anniversary:

All of our Kamilia friends.

Always by our side. I told myself to work hard to memorize your names and faces.. but if I remember the face than I can

there are a lot of quotes i love from Nicole.

like the one, "Dont Cheat on KARA while we're away"

and also the one,

Q: Why do you like stuffed pig animals so much?

N: Because it looks like me.

LMAO!! Yongjoo is way cuter than the many acons she has. haha.

Bacon Acon Bacon Acon! haha how cute :eyelove:

she has alot of nice quotes xD

okay i'm starting to think Nicole is getting tired of the other girl's getting attention from the boys haha..

she's getting more bold to the fanboys lately

recently at PKL's concert thing, they were suppose to say something to the fans there and she said

"Oppa, anahesayeo." hahha only targeted to the fan boys lol!

this is from her cyworld..

fan: Please say something in English! (something to that effect , google ^^)

then look at Nicole's response haha!! :P

heybaby.jpg

** it'll help her though.. the others are pretty good at fan service and they are more noticed so we'll see if this approach works or not.. i don't think Nicole specifically came up with this "plan" lol.. more like she's comfortable enough now to express it :D

btw.. whenever i think of Nicole I think of "Hey baby" or "Yo!" :P

oooooo haha a hey baby~ ;D

haha the fanboy must've been so happy! lol.

i bet after this a ton of people are going to be asking her to tell them stuff in english. XD

LOL! didnt knew that one. :P i tried posting something on her cyworld, but somehow i cant. haha.

Hey Baby~ LOL! didnt she said that one in one of her radio programmes?

its good to see Nicole like this. she's coming out of her shell. like...really coming out.

she's showing a flirtatious side of her. :P

haha i love it how shes like

if i remember ur name, i dont remeber ur face, but if i remember ur face i dont remember ur name

ahah either way im stuffed ahha

she sos cute!

I'm waiting for you~

i think it is memorable b/c it's one of the rare times she speaks English on tv.

and i think her reaction was so cute after Taek responded..

^lol i loved her response...so cute! do you know what he said?

anyway, i love her personality! i don't get why she doesn't get as much attention from the guys as the other members...i mean come on, she's so fun, loving, and can be cute and sexy at the same time! hehe

oh and i adore Acon! so clever!

^^ i think he said what nicole said but in korean.. he was teasing her :P..

honestly.. i always think that too.. why aren't the guys picking her? she's so fun and willing to go along with anything.. but maybe it's cause they're scared they might like her too much :D.. i think she's kinda uncharted territory lol....

you don't what she might do haha

but then she's always last to pick or choose :D

^haha I kinda had a feeling he was imitating her...that's why I wanted them to be a couple first, but oh well, her and junsu were cool, too!

Anyway, I just had to add her english interview about their mini album where she was like, "oh my gosh my english sucks! what am i going to do?!" haha so cute!

^^ yea that was cute too and she was so sincere about it :D

she comes off as really herself..no front haha

i know.. i wonder why taek didn't go for nicole cause they seem very similar to me.. like the guy/girl version of each other lol.. both speak english both really dorky and laugh a lot :D..

oh well.. his loss lol..

"I want to be Jung PD. I want to be Jung PD"

i dont know, i just find that VERY cute and kind of pitiful of her. :) Trying to get herself heard while Sunghee was making so much noise. lol

^^ i know! nicole's so cute always pleading to be the pd :P

"I want to be Jung PD. I want to be Jung PD."

I always thought that was uber cute too.

She likes being the cameraman woman.

Gotta love Nicole's honesty...

Nicole: Seung Yeon unni, I'm sorry... Once I forged your autograph on a CD

Hahaha...She even practiced >_<

(from Kara Keywui Star Interview)

^^ of course she can't lie.. lol. that was really cute.. out of all the things she's done.. she felt the most guilty about that.. and sy didn't really mind lol

"Oh my God" is very apparent these days..

if anyone caught her on that Don't Ask the Team show

she's like Oh My God before she had to drink the nasty looking drink lol

I love Nicole's 'wassup', 'baby' and Mickey Mouse lol

she's so cute... i don't think she needs fan service.. fans love her no matter what!

Edited by ricky.jjang

"Ooh lala!"

In the Making of Honey MV.

At around 01:30 ^^

Sooo cute.

^^ Cole is a total dork :D..

-post removed-

We love Nicole too but your post wasn't relevant to the topic of Nicole's quotes/lines.

oh this one.. " ....... goes bye-bye." lol.. when i first heard this on ssgb, i was shocked cause she'd never used that before on t.v. but she seems to use often on sgb lol.. it just means something is leaving or has left lol... nicole and her words :P