[Nicori] Nicole quotes/ lines

mae

Nicole always expresses her feelings.. from her entries to the pictures she posts up in her cyworld..

I remember the first time i knew i loved Nicole was when she was showing Acon on the YTN interviews:

"It's cute isn't it? I named it Acon. Why?

Bacon. Acon"

* i was thinking.. awww she's so cute and really funny and a little different :D

this was taken from the post she left for their first anniversary:

All of our Kamilia friends.

Always by our side. I told myself to work hard to memorize your names and faces.. but if I remember the face than I can

okay i'm starting to think Nicole is getting tired of the other girl's getting attention from the boys haha..

she's getting more bold to the fanboys lately

recently at PKL's concert thing, they were suppose to say something to the fans there and she said

"Oppa, anahesayeo." hahha only targeted to the fan boys lol!

this is from her cyworld..

fan: Please say something in English! (something to that effect , google ^^)

then look at Nicole's response haha!! :P

heybaby.jpg

** it'll help her though.. the others are pretty good at fan service and they are more noticed so we'll see if this approach works or not.. i don't think Nicole specifically came up with this "plan" lol.. more like she's comfortable enough now to express it :D

btw.. whenever i think of Nicole I think of "Hey baby" or "Yo!" :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^lol i loved her response...so cute! do you know what he said?

anyway, i love her personality! i don't get why she doesn't get as much attention from the guys as the other members...i mean come on, she's so fun, loving, and can be cute and sexy at the same time! hehe

oh and i adore Acon! so clever!

^^ i think he said what nicole said but in korean.. he was teasing her :P..

honestly.. i always think that too.. why aren't the guys picking her? she's so fun and willing to go along with anything.. but maybe it's cause they're scared they might like her too much :D.. i think she's kinda uncharted territory lol....

you don't what she might do haha

but then she's always last to pick or choose :D

^haha I kinda had a feeling he was imitating her...that's why I wanted them to be a couple first, but oh well, her and junsu were cool, too!

Anyway, I just had to add her english interview about their mini album where she was like, "oh my gosh my english sucks! what am i going to do?!" haha so cute!

^^ yea that was cute too and she was so sincere about it :D

she comes off as really herself..no front haha

i know.. i wonder why taek didn't go for nicole cause they seem very similar to me.. like the guy/girl version of each other lol.. both speak english both really dorky and laugh a lot :D..

oh well.. his loss lol..

^^ of course she can't lie.. lol. that was really cute.. out of all the things she's done.. she felt the most guilty about that.. and sy didn't really mind lol

"Oh my God" is very apparent these days..

if anyone caught her on that Don't Ask the Team show

she's like Oh My God before she had to drink the nasty looking drink lol

• 1 month later...

-post removed-

We love Nicole too but your post wasn't relevant to the topic of Nicole's quotes/lines.

• 2 weeks later...

oh this one.. " ....... goes bye-bye." lol.. when i first heard this on ssgb, i was shocked cause she'd never used that before on t.v. but she seems to use often on sgb lol.. it just means something is leaving or has left lol... nicole and her words :P