[Nicori] Nicole quotes/ lines

mae

2 memorable lines from FO guesting:

I wake up an hour early... so that I can eat.

I'm the only member that would choose food over sleep.

and this one from her college show:

Kang Jiyoung just ate meat... so she's meat drunk.

^ LOL yeah her quote is random and simple but funny...adding more from FO "oh so the morning chore, slowly from behind, it crawls up and then all the sudden it does this 'whuack'" (responded by Jongshin "what program do you talk about? LOL) and "are you dissapointed? (to Daesung regarding its her guesting instead of Jiyoung)" and "aargh!!!..(MC Yoo asked "why?") i'm just excited!" XD Man i think all she said in FO become her memorable lines for me coz she's just being herself and its full of her 4Dness

• 2 weeks later...

i just love how nicole talks in general. she's so animated and random, it's very entertaining.

she knows how to brighten up any conversation by saying very few words.

.... i just watched the episode of Family Outing with Nicole & Tiffany as guests, and i totally loved how she explains things her way and no one else seems to get what she's saying BUT she doesn't get discouraged or offended, she simply smiles & keeps on going. i love that about her.

and "aargh!!!..(MC Yoo asked "why?") i'm just excited!" XD Man i think all she said in FO become her memorable lines for me coz she's just being herself and its full of her 4Dness

THIS LOL.

This was one of the scenes that really made me adore Nicole rofl. I remember I was watching the sub and heard her squeal randomly and I was like, "Wth?" like I thought she'd seen a bug or something... and then she was like, "I'm excited~!!" and I was like, "OMG SO FREAKING CUTE <3"

Family Outing really had a bunch of epic Nicole moments/quotes haha. Especially in regards to food xD

• 3 weeks later...