[Nicori] Nicole quotes/ lines

mae

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"Honestly, I want KARA to be loved, not just me."

She said that when she was asked what she wants to be known as to everyone in Korea/Public as in only herself.. when the MC asked but isn't she going to go solo, she said what do you mean? Kind of like she's not thinking that far, it would be hurtful to the other members since KARA is doing so well :D..

I get to know Nicole in Star Golden Bell....She is really a talented girl. Her super duper fast seal clap amazed me....And love the "Level With Me" game in SGB, She expressed those words in a cute way...It's her who made me want to watch SGB. Good job, Nicole! Without her, the show would be quite boring.

• 2 weeks later...

" Hey Baby .. Yo baby .. Watch us baby .. Aigoo " <3 It always makes me laugh XD And .. " Is this room for human to live?! The whole room is full of monkey smell ! Monkey ! Monkey ! Monkey ! Monkey ! Monkey ! " It cracks me up all the time XD

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ahhh i was soo into Mae's gif, omg who is that guyyy T-T but Nicole looks so sweet with him, he looks like minho from my angle hmm...anyways i dont have quotes myself but i luv the Acon one lol, i thought she liked Akon and named it Acon before i knew it came from "Bacon"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...