[Nicori] Nicole quotes/ lines

mae

"Oh My GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Ms. Shin I don't understand Korean culture!!!!!! Who do you thing you are?! I don't know you!! Do you know me!?! I don't think so!!"--Nicole Jung

Woah necro bump xp either way, haven't heard that line before... I think I should look it up xp

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this qualifies but it's her answer to a question in the Oricon Style she did recently:

OS: Lastly, there was a shooting star at the end of the “Thank You Summer Love” MV. If you were to make a wish on a shooting star, what would you wish for?

Nicole: I want the feeling of loneliness to disappear and I want to be happy. For humans, we will still feel a sense of loneliness regardless of whether we have a girlfriend/boyfriend. But if this sense of loneliness decreases and at the same happiness increases, you’ll be able to enjoy a lot more. Things will work out for you.

Translation: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

It was one of the times it seems like Nicole was in deep thought haha.

She always seems to talk about either food or loneliness the most.  She has so many friends and loved ones around her, is she really that lonely for a bf?  Kinda makes me sad for her :(

My fav quote is still the one from Star Golden Bell where she says "no" with a sheep sound lol.

This isn't a Nicole quote but..    

She has so many friends and loved ones around her, is she really that lonely for a bf?  Kinda makes me sad for her :(

Maybe she does want a significant other in her life, I can totally understand that. She also mentioned that she didn't necessarily mean a bf, I think after she visited her family in the US, she felt really happy to see them but she also realized she didn't have that kind of family support in Korea. She can't hang out with her cousins/family members whenever she had free time. It seems like family is really important to her as well.  From what I know she only has her mom and aunt over there. I think she could also mean family.