[2010.02.24] What do KARA members want to steal?

coffeebeanie

201002120jyjob.jpg

People in their late 10's and early 20's start to want a lot of things. It is the same for the members of girl group KARA who are all within this age range. Although they have already stolen the hearts of fans - from those who call them 'Nuna' to fans old enough to be their uncles, we asked them what they wanted to steal.

Han Seungyeon and Goo Hara - Driver's License.

Getting a driver's license is one of the musts upon reaching the age of majority. Han Seungyeon related 'Although I want to receive lessons and get exams, its hard because of the tight schedules we have as a group.' While Goo Hara said 'I'm more worried about being able to change lanes properly if ever I am able to get my license.'

Nicole - Personal Practice Room

Among the KARA members, Nicole has the biggest wish. She said "I want my own personal practice room". It looks like she really spent a lot of time thinking about it because she explained how it should look like - one wall would be covered with mirrors, and at least 4 big speakers. Also, there must be a water purifier in the practice room. Lastly she added "There must also be a big sofa so that I can sit there for a while and think about different things."

Gyuri - Keyboards

Just like a true leader, Gyuri's wish was exemplary(?). Like a true singer, she said "I want a musical instrument, like keyboards". She added "I always wanted one, but our dorm is so small. But since we'll be moving soon, I'm thinking of getting one in my room."

Jiyoung - Vacation

Maknae Jiyoung, who is currently in middle school told us, looking like she wanted to cry, "Its almost school season". She said "Our group activities always seems to coincide with going back to school season. But since I already experienced this last year, I think I'll be able to handle it better this time. With new song Lupin, its new school season this February. And so, she chose vacation as the thing she wanted the most.

source: SPORTS DONGA LINK

tip-off: anne@KARAholic

translated by: coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

-

Couldn't concentrate on anything else because my mind kept on going "Kyaaa~ Their moving??". Lol. Their dorm was so comfy and familiar to us.. But I'm glad their moving. They deserve the upgrade.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for Nicole, I find they are really realistic about what they want.

They only want what normal person of their age wish to get !

Nicole is as always more "in another world" but her wish is a perfect representation of her

and show how hard she want to work in order to do her best and I find it really cute

Edited by Solin

Nicole's wish is funny! her OWN practice room... very good Cole! Maybe she's not satisfied with their current practice room... hehehe... DSP please, for Cole! :(

and they'll be moving to a new dorm??? congrats to them.. am happy for them! i also think that their dorm is small, they have so many things so they're compacted...

Gyuri - Keyboards

She added "I always wanted one, but our dorm is so small. But since we'll be moving soon, I'm thinking of getting one in my room."

From what Gyuri said, they are moving soon

Will missed the current one but they do need more areas

Will they give us a sneak peek of their new home?

We'll have to see :(

woah..

thx a lot for the translation :(

yeah, SY and hara wish is very normal..

i'm like that too before i receive my own driving license xD

cole...she have a big dream..

she reallt a hardworker..but i'm wondering,why do she want to be personal???

is practicing with the others didn't good enough?? xD

gyuri..keyboard!!haha..

i think she wants to increased her skill on playing keyboard :)

go,go,goddess!!lol

and jing!!aww..poor maknae!!she wants to cry??

but yeah,she must be stressed out because she need to go to school too..

keep being healthy jing!!!don't get sick >.<

and they will be moving??woot..

i really like their dorm right now..

although it was small,but i don't know,it just give me a comfy aura..

hopefully their new dorm will be bigger and better, and of course hopefully they will show it to us again..lol

♥Kara♥

haha~...

what they really2 want....

Hara and Seungyeon want a same thing...Driver license...

its hard to take a driver license with a tight schedules.....

but..I know that they will get it soon....

Nicole...want her own practice room.....

sure she is the only one who spent lot of time in practice room...

she always dancing..and now she got a hot abs..huhu~....

haha~..

Gyuri is a true musician...she want a keyboards..I think their dorm looks nice and comfortable now for me...

but its a good news they going to move out to a better dorm...the way she talk like their new dorm is huge there...

I hope we got a video from their new dorm....huhu~

Jiyoung...she had a same wish as I am...vacation....i'm in the 94 line like jiyoung too..we want holiday or vacation...

but study is important for future....94 line Fighting!!

Thnx for translation and sharing...

♥Kara Fighting!!♥

o.o.. they'll be moving soon??

Gratz girls..bigger rooms xDD

Hara's wish was the funniest..

Dont worry about changing lanes..hahaha..everyone will give way to you when you're driving ahhahaha...

For Jiyoung..

Its kinda tough for her..

School + Being a celebrity..

She needs to study and perform..

Must b very stressful..

A vacation is obviously reasonable..

wheeeee im in the '94 line as well!!!!!!! lol ya vacation is a good thing, its been a long time since i had one, really wish i have one as well. Stay healthy Jiyoung!

Their wishes are all really interesting! especially nicole's with her own practice room, lol!

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!!!!!! dun worry ur wishes will come true one day! oh and congratz to them for their new and bigger dorm! they really deserved it!

OH MY GOD THEY'RE MOVING?!?!?!

FINALLY!!, but at the same time aww... sentimental memories of the other place... like where little dubu grew up and all their bonding and making use of what they had

!! can't wait to see their dorm oh my god

lol interesting drivers license... gyuri has one right...i'm shocked sy didn't get hers at the same time... unless it expired xD

haha hara worrying about the lanes, hmmm nicole's practice room sounds nice... i hope their dorm has mirrors for them like in snsds or something to compensate for her wish

pooor jiyoung, she has 4 capable unnies to tutor her though and to help her de-stress :D

man gyuri must have played her piano a lot when she lived at home then... she's like feening for it, hope she gets one!

Omg thank you so much Tin <3

It's been so long since we had these kind of articles. The kind with interviews and nice questions and nice answers.

I lol-ed at Nicole's practice room and the water purifier.

And awww, I am so sad about the girls moving ): I really really really loved their dorm. I loved everything about it. That it was small, and cozy. And homey. I really really hope their new dorm isn't fancy and posh. I will cry if that happens. I don't mind it bigger but I hope it has that same homey feel. I really dislike snsd's dorm because it looks like a hotel room. And doesn't feel like home...

And suddenly I feel that. This move... It feels like with this move, we lose Sunghee even more. Like it feels like she's really gone now. Like them moving feels like a new chapter in Kara, and Sunghee won't be a part of that. Ah I'm sad T_T

But still I guess it's a good thing. Them moving, DSP must be treating them better. But ah, the memories of their dorm... I must go and watch lots of their self cams now lol.

Gyul! I don't have keyboards, but I hv a piano and I suck at it! I will gladly bring it to your new dorm if you let me in!!!! Colleeee! I know how you feel. There's something so relaxing about a practice room after you practice and sweat it out. ermm Ham, Hara, I'm a bad driver too, so yah, good luck haha! Jing, good luck in your new school year!

Yay! they are moving soon! I hope they get a bigger nicer apt that's still warm and cozy just like our girls who have grown up to be classy wonderful ladies! btw, did they ever get that 5th chair?!?

Edited by lalalalahey