[2010.02.24] What do KARA members want to steal?

coffeebeanie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move to Texas, please :)

glad they are moving. but hopefully into a bigger place. and i wish for the same thing thehomeland. i wish seungyeon and hara the best of luck uon getting their licenses. hwaiting!!

They already stole my heart.. >.<

what more can they steal ? hahaha

loL. just joking =))

KARA JJANG!!

cole...she have a big dream..

she reallt a hardworker..but i'm wondering,why do she want to be personal???

is practicing with the others didn't good enough?? xD

LOL, I think she meant KARA's personal practice room, I heard SS501 also say they wanted a better practice room because right now it's a basement and they have to share it with the other trainees. I don't know I think they deserve a nicer place than a basement, I mean top idols and all.. I've seen rookies with better practice rooms XD.

But I'm excited to see their dorms and Gyuri's keyboard.

Yeah i think what Nicole meant by personal is for KaRa personal practice room (like snsd) coz she seems not really a loner type. And LOL at Goddess wish "a keyboard in her room", hopefully she will get it soon coz she's quite good at it from what i saw in metafriends.

it's so sad that they don't have their driver's license yet....it must be disappointed, it's not like driving is so hard to learn

hopefully they get what they want, except maybe nicole.....but if she said it was Kara's personal practice room, it might still be possible but her own would be a farfetched wish

Well, I think it is good that they're moving out to a bigger place. But, the old one is so Kara. I don't know how to say, but I think it's a special house.

Their wishes are really normal things, but Nicole wants her own world, space and I understand how she feels. It's nice to do things without nobody paying attention.

Awwww I hope they do get what they want somehow...

Everyone has their own wishes and desires...

And mostly its for their self-improvement ^^

Poor maknae, you can't do it Jiyoung ah...

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

Nicole's wish is funny! her OWN practice room... very good Cole! Maybe she's not satisfied with their current practice room... hehehe... DSP please, for Cole! :D

and they'll be moving to a new dorm??? congrats to them.. am happy for them! i also think that their dorm is small, they have so many things so they're compacted...

they are so down to earth -- wanting normal everyday things (except nicole heheh). Hope they'll get their driver's licenses soon. believe me, a good drive with great music on (Lupin of course) is a fantastic stress reliever! :D

and nicole .. i'm not surprised! she's really a passionate performer! always wanting to practice for perfection! :(

(off-topic)

btw, joiijoee! i lurveee your signature gif.. shinee's RDD and kara's Emergency Exit dances ..

could this be a sign from Lady Fate that our fave groups will hv a special stage together again??

oohh... i like it! both dances will groove nicely... kekekeke

Edited by suzanis

Nicole's wish is funny! her OWN practice room... very good Cole! Maybe she's not satisfied with their current practice room... hehehe... DSP please, for Cole! :eyelove:

and they'll be moving to a new dorm??? congrats to them.. am happy for them! i also think that their dorm is small, they have so many things so they're compacted...

Love your Shinee and Kara couple dance siggy! :eyelove:

haha their wishes are funny, especially Nicole's

I like how both SY and Hara want driver's license, SY looks like a girl who'd be able to drive.

What kind of instrument do Gyuri and others play anyways? I read that Nicole's hobby is violin, but I didn't know Gyuri can play keyboard (or piano)

JiYoung's is probably the most simple wish, a vacation, who doesn't want a vacation?

Haha this is funny and cool, thanks for the post and translation

thanks for the translation!! :)

the Girls except for Nicole's 'wish' are actually quite attainable..

nevertheless, its really cute of Nicole to have that wish.. hehe..

go girls! fighting!

Haha.. All of them have very cute wishes, especially Nicole :)

Hara and SY wants a driving lisence?

That is somehow a simple wish..

But being able to drive of our own is very enjoying too..

As i had just receive my driving lisence a month ago.. :tongue:

Nicole wants a personal practice room?

A very BIG wish indeed..

But why dun practice together with the other members?

Maybe empty one room in their new dorm for this practice room?

Then there will be only 1 member who can have personal room.. :P

Gyuri wants a keyboard.. Emm..

Very nice wish.. :w00t:

Being able to practice at a bigger dorm is an enjoyable experience..

Hope Gyuri can fullfill her dream ~

Jiyong wants a vacation?

Well everybody wish that too.. :D

Somehow vacation can help to release stress, and personally i think our girls need to relax ~

What a great news that our girls can move to a bigger dorm,

But i still miss their old one, which gives me a very comfortable feeling.. :(

Still, they need space..

All the best in the new dorm, KARA!!