[2010.02.24] What do KARA members want to steal?

coffeebeanie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally an upgrade on their dorm. Yeah they need their own personal practice room and instruments.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gyuri started composing (: Aw poor Jing it must be hard on her. She's a big

girl now so she'll handle it good. Kara deserves a vacation, sad how they didn't even have time to rest

much because of their practicing for 'Lupin'. Anyways i'm awaiting their comeback tomorrow!

Nicole and her big dream , haha ^^

Hara and Seung Yeon want to have driving license ?

Hara worry about changing lanes ? Haha... its just a matter of experience :D

Anyway ... I still wish them all the best and dream come true :D

though time doesn't permit, but again tight schedules mean the group is very successful. the time will arrive for ham. hope to see cutie on wheels one day.

haha, hara the best. changing lanes requires confidence & quick judgment. don't worry, you are perfectly equipped!

just to be funny, always think a big kitchen is what cole wants. no wonder her dance performance is always eye catching. looks like she's the perfectionist in this area.

goddess, what a way to "relax". lovely & pure gorgeous. for me, she has the highest chance to go solo, of course without leaving the group.

vacation for maknae jy. that's what we most wanted during schooling. she must be tired. poor girl but you did a great job also!

waaah, nicole wish is the best! haha.. hope she'll get it very soon..=)

gyuri wana hv her own keyboard.. so do i.. i hope i get one very very soon.

n they going to move soon. hope everything will going to be ok. haha.. maknae want a vacation.

it must be really hectic for them. kara hwaiting!

Edited by nurfatinyasminazmi

a drivers license??? LOL~~~~~

for me, i want kara to win some awards!!!! im crossing my fingers for them to win TODAY on m countdown!!!

i love soshi too but i want kara to win this time. soshi is already very popular and oh! already won tons of awards - and honestly lupin is better than oh so kara should win this time round....

jeez waiting for the performance is tiring!!!! will be keeping tabs on AK for the perf ^_^

Seungyeon seems like the type to want the driver's license, but i didn't expect Hara to as well! It's interesting imagining Hara driving a car, XD

I really like Gyuri's answer though, having a keyboard would be great. I hope she is able to get one.

And poor Jiyoung, she's gonna have a lot of work again! Good luck to her!

i taught gyuri have a keyboard already they endorsed i musician right?????

but I think their dorm is really to small.....

nicole's wish is really hard......

Like jiyoung i want a vacation too.....

:thumbup: :thumbup: