[2010.02.24] KARA: Shht! We're moving to a 4-bedroom dorm!

coffeebeanie

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! they deserve a new dorm =D

Member Nicole shares "Whenever I hear our debut song Break It, I can almost hear our choreographer shout "Get in line!" "Your hands!" like that. Haha!"---> hahaha i think it's stuck in nicole's head.she always makes me laugh ^^

goodluck Kara =]

FINALLY. This is so well deserved. I remember there were always fans wishing for a bigger dorm and now here it is! I think either Hara and Jiyoung will share rooms or Nicole or Jiyoung...I hope we can see it when they get settled in! I'm glad to hear them talking about their comeback. Jing is so adorable. Thanks for the article!

Member Nicole shares "Whenever I hear our debut song Break It, I can almost hear our choreographer shout "Get in line!" "Your hands!" like that. Haha!"

awwww, now if only they'd do a rendition of their old songs some day :P

their interview answers are so cute, lol at hara pointing to the sign hahaha

ahhhh i can't wait to see their new dorm... but yes very sad... they'll probably take a couple of days to just reminisce after their initial excitement of when they move XD

They really deserve to have this new and more spacious dorms !

And I can't wait to see how it would look like.

I hope Nicole and Hara share the same room since they are the same age

But the room has to be bigger than the others to don't make them jealous lol.

OH MY GOSH! O.O what a great news!!! I really love to hear that, KARA have a new dorm.. YAY! XD they deserved to have a nice dorm (: but I still love the old one.. So cozy ^^ and that dorm will be memories for KARA from their debut until now...

Okay, now I will wait for someone that will share the video about their new dorm! :P LOL

Thanks so much for the translation tin <3 u're great! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!! 1000x

Thanks Tin for this sweet piece of news.. and yes, i too love the personal answers from each members below the news.

Even the article is showing how KARA has grown and evolve from cute to mature ...

i'm so happy that they're moving to a new bigger place although the old one was cosy enough LOL

and i so really want to have a peek into their new home once they've settled in. I hope they'll hv a show like Mnet to showcase their new crib .. kyaaaa !!

counting the hours to their comeback stage. i'll definitely come back early from work to watch their CB stage.

KARA hwaitingggg!!! bring on the sexy!! yeaayy!!

Hah, economic idols.

That dorm does hold a lot of memories, including the one where they lived with a monkey!

They have to do another dorm special once they settle in because the last one is an all time favorite of mine.

thanks so much tin=DD

this is a really nice article..Kara moving dorms and stuff..although i like their old comfy dorm,

2 rooms for 5 members is really too insufficient.

cant wait for the dorm to get revealed=DD

And i think its better for the song to have at least 2 'important' points?

cant wait for lupin!!!

aww, i know i've been complaining about their dorm but hearing that they're moving makes me really sad. lol.

but yep, the girls definitely deserves a bigger and spacious dorm. they have so much stuff but so little space.

i was wishing that they would still be able to be roomies. lol. cause it's sad thinking that one of the maknaes would be sleeping alone. or one of the unnies.

so they didnt get a better dorm before....it's all because of lease? lmao.

thank you tin!

I'm so happy about their new dorm though I wonder who'll be sharing rooms haha though I'm going to miss their old dorm too since it's really cozy just too small for them XD

I love this article is more about interviewing the girls which is great haha I can't wait for their comeback today and see the whole choreography.

I laugh when they mention about their refrigerator haha probably need a bigger one and the running machine lol after eating they can burn the calories lol

Thanks so much for the translation :eyelove: