[2010.02.24] KARA: Shht! We're moving to a 4-bedroom dorm!

coffeebeanie

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that 3 of them can get they're own rooms, but like some people said, there's many memories from all the selca's and stuff that showed their old dorm. I hope that the new dorm is really nice and can get as many memories.

I also like how they call it the Emergency Exit Dance. I can't wait to see them perform it. I wonder how it will compare to the Butt dance?

Also, Nicole's sexy face angle XD

I wonder who will share a room? Probably Hara and Jiyoung since they're the new members... I kinda liked when they shared rooms together though, makes it seem closer, lol

^ umm isnt it aja aja?? ^_^

lol nicole was so cute about the face angel thing!!!!!!!

and hara was quite adorable too when she pointed at the emergency exit!!!

haha no matter what concept kara comes up with, their personalities are still dorky and cute. love them!! they can be cute, they can be sexy, they can be ANYTHING!!!!! talk about awesome and versatility!!!!

EDIT: and im so glad that they will be moving into a bigger dorm!!! the old dorm is one of the smallet EVER. hopefully they can get the stuff they want to get!!! <3

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

thanks for sharing this article. i never thought that they live in just one bedroom before. ugh, sorry. but then, now that they gained so much popularity and all hardworks paid off, they are now moving in a 4-bedroom room! that is so cool! i wonder who will share with the other member :)

i never knew that they had such a small dorm..

but at leas they're getting a new one soon (:

only 2 rooms for 5 members?, gosh that must kinda suck..

and their new dorm is going to have 4 rooms (: must be a pretty big dorm

good on the girls, they deserve it..!!

Its nice to know that finally Kara would have a new dorm soon...

But somehow I'm feeling nostalgic because their old dorm had a lot of good and bad memories...

Along with their old TV set, lol ^^

I wonder how would they split up the rooms in their new dorm...lol

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^