[2010.02.24] KARA: Shht! We're moving to a 4-bedroom dorm!

coffeebeanie

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all think it's the younger ones who share the room, what if it's the onnis? except they get this huge room that's bigger than all the three combined and everybody else gets a closet sized room. then gyul can take out her "separator/divider/partition" (intimate note!)

ok, ok just kidding, but happy for them! i wonder if it's in kangnam still, so it's a good location or it'll be big, but farther. ahh i hope they do a special (like when the four ladies crash the guys' dorms, yoo jaesuk can do a special haha). maybe a housewarming party hehe.

i am excited to see their new dorm looks like ^^ i guess the one who will share a room will be jiyoung with another unnie. that's a maknae life after all xD but i hope they get better furnitures in the new dorm. the girls will need more luxury when they are at home after all they work hard for it =]

nice to know that kara is moving to a new dorm, their old dorm wasn't that bad, it was cozy

but yeah, the fridge did look quite small

at least kara is being recognized for all the hard work they put into their performances and appearances on shows

haha, jiyoung's answer; elegant exposure =P