[Haradoll] Hara's many audtions before DSP

chupachups

thanks for this post. i never knew she was so hardworking to become part of kara. i always thought that she got in immediately for being pretty, etc. i'm glad that she worked hard to get what she wants though. i feel like the world would be a better place if people worked hard like she did.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Her determination and perseverance is truly inspirational :) I can't see why she didn't make it into the other companies, maybe they thought she was too good hahah. I'm very happy she made it into DSP of course to eventually form the best KARA! :) I love her hard work! Hara Goo fighting!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Look at her now! JYP and SM has their faces sourgraped for not claiming Hara to be one of their talents!

• 3 weeks later...

HaRa made it so hard and so tough that time, she took part in many auditions and although she always got rejected, she never giving up...... And finally, fate brought us together, HaRa became a part of KARA, and KAMILIA became her fans, so sweety Goo HaRa until now, we will still be a part with you forever...........^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am really inspired by her. Reject for about 3-5 times is unbearable for me.

The most applicable saying for her is, "REJECTION IS THE GREATEST MOTIVATION." :harac2: