• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Haradoll] Hara's many audtions before DSP

221 posts in this topic

thanks for this post. i never knew she was so hardworking to become part of kara. i always thought that she got in immediately for being pretty, etc. i'm glad that she worked hard to get what she wants though. i feel like the world would be a better place if people worked hard like she did.

waw, i'm so surprise with her hardwork despite her pretty face. eww, it makes me lova her more kkk..

her last auditions brings her here! wow she's really something!

well we can see just how determined and hara was

even though she wasn't accepted in the other companies

she kept trying and eventually got in to dsp

for kara

she is audition in the same day as IU isnt it? hoaaaa IU said if she was so beautifull. hara eonnieeeeeeeeeeeeee XD XD XD

I'm glad that hara didnt give up, eventhough they regretted her many times.

I know many people dont see that hara is talented, but as me for is talented in her own way.

too bad all the pics was already removed :(

but with all her talent now, i'm pretty sure the one who rejected her is now getting pissed.

Thx God, she's here.

my battery :lol:

Fighting so hard, dissappointed many times, but still smiling through hardship.

That makes me feel like she's tougher than me.

Her determination and perseverance is truly inspirational :) I can't see why she didn't make it into the other companies, maybe they thought she was too good hahah. I'm very happy she made it into DSP of course to eventually form the best KARA! :) I love her hard work! Hara Goo fighting!!!

i guess the other company's head are still regretting their decisions!

how can they reject someone like hara!

i guess it's her fate to be in kara!

I have lots of respect for her. She never stopped trying till she reached her goal. A true inspiration!

Let's follow Hara's steps! Let's never give up for what we reach for!!

Fighting~

It is great to see that she was determined and eventually made it! Glad she's in this group now!

luckily JYP din accept her if not there wont be a goo hara in kara nw! maybe she wld have debuted with wondergirls? :X

Wow such strong willpower to get through so many failures :o well its their loss and kara/kamilias gain muahaha :)

I saw the video and Hara looks so young! But her no makeup, look good! Awn, She's a really good dancer!

1 person likes this

DSP media is a sucky agency............ Gyuri said something about it too.....

Look at her now! JYP and SM has their faces sourgraped for not claiming Hara to be one of their talents!

HaRa made it so hard and so tough that time, she took part in many auditions and although she always got rejected, she never giving up...... And finally, fate brought us together, HaRa became a part of KARA, and KAMILIA became her fans, so sweety Goo HaRa until now, we will still be a part with you forever...........^^

I am really inspired by her. Reject for about 3-5 times is unbearable for me.

The most applicable saying for her is, "REJECTION IS THE GREATEST MOTIVATION." :harac2: