[2010.02.24] Nicole who packs up lunch every morning.

mae

"There's Kara Diet Too!"

264205162.jpg

Many people take care of their diet and their body shape every 365 days. Even the members of the "Girl Group" are in this situation. People have been so jealous of SNSD's body that a "cattle diet," now know n to be false, was made. When Kara members were asked about what changed most dramatically in one year from "Pretty Girl" to "Lupin," they laughed replying "our appearance?"

But it is not only the face that changed. Say bye to the image of cute baby fat as Kara has the atmosphere of the maturity and strength. The members revealed that it was the diet that changed their appearance the most.

"Ever since our performance of the song "Honey" during the summer each of us started to diet. We can't always be cute you know."

Also for Sports Donga readers, Kara revealed their method of diet. Each member's diet is different, but these are the basic diet for all the members.

"You consume less carbohydrates and consume more protein and vitamin. Especially during dinner chicken breast and sweet potatoes make a good choice. Also Nicole wakes up early at morning and packs up lunches. She says that "there's no other way but to control one's calories" and that "anyone can do it if one works hard. "Instead of working out, Kara members work on the choreography intensively. As they can't eat whatever they want, they would feel depressed. They replied with a stern tone.

"This is our profession so of course we have to stay fit. No one forces us to do this. We just do this by ourselves."

source: http://news.donga.com/3//20100224/26420423/1

translated by: holyknight@KARAholic.

DO NOT TAKE WITHOUT CREDITS.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very interesting. being self motivated like that is good. and thanks to nicole, making them lunch early in the morning. wow. what a team player. thank you kara. hwaiting!!

I was always wondering how they keep their figure,

and thx to this article i now have an idea..

Less carbohydrate but more protein and vitamin?

Maybe i could have a try.. :tongue:

Nicole is the one preparing everyone's lunch every morning?

So touching :)

Always keep fit ~~

Nicole being the mother of the house ? lol this makes Gyuri seem more like the goddess of the house (:

I love how they exercise through their dance(s). I do that too, I can't really diet by not eating the things

I love. It works so :thumbup1: I admire their honesty.

@kara4life.

what are you talking about???

Hara's body is just different than the rest.

she tends to eat a lot but not gain weight.

It's been stated many times. Especially,

by the KARA members and herself.

Aww Nicole, that's really sweet of her to do. (:

woah..

a nice article...

i'm glad they didn't do the diet like on Revolution days..

the result i must admit was great..

but the diet just didn;t right..

and nicole!!!she really loves food things..lol...

she must taking care of all her members..

i relly like how each of them has their own role in the dorm :D

and i really like how they willingly to do it..

it was a good thing that they didn't forced to do it..

can;t wait for their comeback xD

thanks for the "We just do this by ourselves"! staying healthy & fit inorder to do the things they like. in return, we manage to know/see them. without kara there's no k-pop. kara jjang.

hahaha, know cole likes to eat but didn't know she is the food take-carer too. thanks for looking after well the rest.

how wonderful if can peek at what was prepared?

by the way, i miss those cute baby fat.