[2010.02.24] Nicole who packs up lunch every morning.

mae

♥Kara♥

wow...

some diet tips from Kara....

haha~...

they seems really2 different since Revolution...

They looks totally awesome...the diet is really2 effective...

lol...less carbohydrates and consume more protein and vitamin...

haha~ I really love to eat rice too...wow...this is really2 challenging...

but if got chicken..there are no problem..huh~

now i want to start a diet like them all....

♥Kara Fighting!!♥

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kara4life.

what are you talking about???

Hara's body is just different than the rest.

she tends to eat a lot but not gain weight.

It's been stated many times. Especially,

by the KARA members and herself.

Aww Nicole, that's really sweet of her to do. (:

if i'm not mistaken, based on her conversation with Hyuna in one IY eps, Hara said she eat less than the other members at their dorm and that she prefer sleep over food. Of course "eat less" in KaRa's dictionary probably relative coz as we all know they LIKE to eat. Thats why i said she "eat less", not that she didn't like to eat. But if it still offend you, sorry then...

Edited by kara4life

Nicole is an ideal girl! Loves and packs food for her members! Haha, it's good that they're having healthy diets. Chicken and sweet potatoes sounds great. Gotta get that nutrition and energy! The girls look great now. I also like how they say that they can't be cute for ever :eyelove: There's artists out there that ride on their cuteness for as long as they can lol

Guess most if not all artists do control their diet. Nowadays being slim n thin is included in the definition of beauty. At least true in most East Asian countries. Diet is fine as long as it is within the "healthy" zone.

KARA is wad it is today thanks to their hard work n determination. U got my moral support, KARA!! GO!! GO!! KARA!!

I wish to have a chance to eat Nicole lunchbox someday...

WOW KARA IS REALLY DETERMINED!!!!!!!

im totally impressed. their determination to work hard! they're really the "economic idols". but juz remember to diet HEALTHILY, kara!!! to diet the wrong way isnt going to work out, ya know :P

anticipating comeback stage!! and to think its only that few hours away!!!!!! ^_^

I now have this image of Nicole preparing bentos for Kara and singing/dancing in the kitchen ._. XDD

"This is our profession so of course we have to stay fit. No one forces us to do this. We just do this by ourselves."

For some reason I think the last line is pretty sad. It's kind of like saying that the girls have to do it because they're in the music industry, which can sometimes get very materialistic and mean :(

But still, I like how they use dancing as a form of exercise as part of their diets :) But aren't they skinny enough already ._.