[2010.02.24] Nicole who packs up lunch every morning.

mae

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really take good care of their bodies despite their tiring and busy schedule...

And so nice of Nicole to pack lunch for everyone ^^

Reminds me of how she packed food for Hara in the first episode of Invincible Youth...lol

Thank you very much for the translations holyknight ^^ and for sharing the news Mae onni ^^

it's important for idols to have good looking. and that will make them confident when face with people or fan club.

with their activities,I think it not difficult to control weight.because they have to dance every they that can burn calories a lot.

I like Nicole's body.she has a excellent body. try to do the best girls. I will cheer you . Fighting.

why does nicole prepare lunch???

gyuri should be the one right?????

anyway kara did change now......

:D

well there's no rule that says that .. nicole's love of food would naturally transfer into making food and lunch boxes for the members lol and they love her for it :)

I now have this image of Nicole preparing bentos for Kara and singing/dancing in the kitchen ._. XDD

me too, with her morning hair :)

I also think their mindsets have really change within the past year, they know the job requires them to look and be fit. I think Nicole would probably struggle with this but she knows her job comes first over cravings or she just practices a lot lol.

thanks daniel.

aw...

Diet?? must follow too..hahaha

Thats so sweet of Nicole packing lunchs everyday for her members xDD

How good will it be if i have a wife like her??

Hahaa..

Anyway, its a goog idea to dance to their choreograpy instead of working you in the gym..

Fitness + perfection during performances..

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone..

Im sure they wont be forced to do those dieting..

Since they're willing to do it to gain more popularity xD

Kara Hwaiting!!

Oh..Nicole packs lunch :o Well, it gives her more discipline and to stop her from eating so much xD

Dieting for a long period of time may not be a good way of slimming. I hope the girls can try to eat more less fattening food instead. :/

Hehe anyway, that is really professional! Focusing their attention into dancing is a good way to relief hunger too :wub:

Kara fighting!!~