• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[2010.02.24] Nicole who packs up lunch every morning.

166 posts in this topic

our girls have always been professional but at the same time, they never forget their roots and their fans..

it's good that they're doing everything to keep fit, healthy and look good for the fans.

nicole is very thoughtful and i bet she has a strong discipline to being watching what she eats everytime coz she's a food lover and all LOL

ahh no wonder they look so good.

they work real hard to keep up their image.

and goodjob nicole for waking up so early to help talk care of the other members :]

so cute and kind of nicole to do that :D hope they arent tired these few days considering they are working hard on their new mini album.!

I wish to have a chance to eat Nicole lunchbox someday...

Wow.. I wish that too :D

And i can really diet a week for that..

Oh no.. Maybe 3 days..

I cnt resist the attraction of food.. LOL!!

But i really hope so T.T

It's good to hear that they're looking after themselves and not being asked to do it :)

LOL Nicole sounds like the umma of the group LOL

packing KARA's lunches :D

Keep on staying healthy and fighting KARA! <3

NICOLE <3

How nice to see her

cooks for the group so close

they dont look unhealthy or anything perfectly fine

And hara is too skinny.

keke*

aww~ thats sweet, nicole packs lunches for them..

and thanks for the translation ^_^

Oh that sounds good to me, chicken breast and sweet potatoes hmm. Yea I agree with Nicole packing lunch is definitely a good way to control what you eat.

its great that kara is taking very good care of their bodies. I like the new appearance they have!! love it. SEXY!@

╔══════════════╗

It must be hard for them~ but it looks like pays off!

They're bodies are AMAZING!

Aaawww Nicole probably has it the hardest!

Especially since she LOVES food so much~

And it's really reassuring they're still eating yummy food,

instead of eating so little they end up famished!

Good job KARA~! ♥

╚══════════════╝

good to know know they're dieting for their own health, alot of artist and singers are more prone to getting sick cause of their tight schedules so its good to know that the girls are placing their health on high priority

aaaw...nicole soo caring...

that's why I'm wondering how they maintain to be fit and slim...

during honey days they look slim and then some of them would have a baby fat

but then they be able to manage to become fit and slim...

thanks for sharing :lol:

thankd for e translation. as a snsd and kara fan, it is always nice to know they r mainintaing a good diet in e midst of maintaining their body!

i don't htink i could handle that all the time because i would resent them eventually. lazybones!

well its not really a diet diet, its more like control eating. Kara's member just like to control what types of food to intake and what not to intake. Certain food intake will help them you know and dancing and working hard on their dance choreo does count as exercise.

haha , its good tht they're having super good bodies .

but still they gota watch for their health !

must be healthy too .

i rather a healthy kara .