Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

also listen to other groups but nothing else. i don't care if they are to disband tomorrow.

very pure kamilia. i'm. anything associated with kara, i'm very interested.

i seldom or dislike going online, but here i'm only for kara. the time i spent on kara videos, pictures, news & etc are unbelievable. even give up precious time following my previous interest/hobby.

in my heart there's only 1 #1, no #2 or etc, and the #1 belongs to SWEET MELODY.

they are the only k-pop angels in my eyes.

as seungyeon once said "things don't last forever", so i treasure every moment now.

luckily i found karaholic.

also listen to other groups but nothing else. i don't care if they are to disband tomorrow.

very pure kamilia. i'm. anything associated with kara, i'm very interested.

i seldom or dislike going online, but here i'm only for kara. the time i spent on kara videos, pictures, news & etc are unbelievable. even give up precious time following my previous interest/hobby.

in my heart there's only 1 #1, no #2 or etc, and the #1 belongs to SWEET MELODY.

they are the only k-pop angels in my eyes.

as seungyeon once said "things don't last forever", so i treasure every moment now.

luckily i found karaholic.

well spoken.. agree with that statement by seungyeon

I'm pure kamilia!

1) I almost watch every variety show they go too (Don't really watch and follow other group show)

2) Shouting and bothering my brother and friends everytime KARA perform...

3) Smile like a crazy person if I hear KARA song been played in public place

4) Promoting KARA like hell! I want everybody close to me knows I'm a fan and yes everyone who is close to me know that I LOVE KARA!

5) KARAHOLIC is my homepage -> So I don't miss anything new xD

6) KARA is my laptop wallpaper, my ringtone, my message tone, and Seungyeon is my cellphone wallpaper :D

7) I have a folder in "my picture" dedicated just for Seungyeon & KARA.

8) I join twitter just because Gyuri made one

9) I begin to try collecting KARA merchandise (If only I'm rich)

10) I root for KARA all the way! I want KARA to go to hollywood bowl! I want their signature and I want to take picture with them! I would die for a handshake! (This is my biggest desire!! I don't really get obssess with other group like this)

Although I love other KPOP song as well such as Davichi, Secret, SNSD, After School, 2PM, B2ST etc.... KARA is definitely my number 1!

Kara will always be my favorite. <3 Up until the moment where the girls are in their 90's and are too fragile to do the butt dance, heehee. (:

They're the only group I've followed since debut, lol. I guess I'm close to being a Shawol, after Kamilia.

In short, I'm a "sub"-fan. Kara was my group until Sunghee's departure. It took years for me to find another group that I could finally latch onto (

2NE1, because they had several of the qualities that endeared me to the original Kara

), but during that time, especially within the last year and a half, with all the selcas and video files available at karaholic, I came to appreciate four-membered Kara more and more and realized how significant Sunghee's departure really was to the group.

I have given new Kara several chances, though by actively trying to get into their music, and buying into the hype every time DSP promised "stronger" or more "mature" concepts. Aside from Mister and Lupin, for me, the group really haven't redeemed themselves musically yet; however, I'm just going to keep waiting until they release something so that I can finally re-like Kara.

In short, I'm a "sub"-fan. Kara was my group until Sunghee's departure. It took years for me to find another group that I could finally latch onto (

2NE1, because they had several of the qualities that endeared me to the original Kara

), but during that time, especially within the last year and a half, with all the selcas and video files available at karaholic, I came to appreciate four-membered Kara more and more and realized how significant Sunghee's departure really was to the group.

I have given new Kara several chances, though by actively trying to get into their music, and buying into the hype every time DSP promised "stronger" or more "mature" concepts. Aside from Mister and Lupin, for me, the group really haven't redeemed themselves musically yet; however, I'm just going to keep waiting until they release something so that I can finally re-like Kara.

no offence, but you seem to be more of sunghee's fan than kara's.

the sudden departure of sunghee must had been devastating.

hopefully one day kara5 will excite you just like kara4 did. :D

i actually started off as a die hard wonderful xD

but when i knew Kara from Rock U i fell in love

instantly and then having interests in their music

i watched their selfcas.

and then i get to know the old Kara with SUngja ^^

i started to grow love for her too~ then i know im a

dia hard fan of Kara too x3 so yea even tho i love the

WonSoKa line but i love Kara more!~

i dont really like boy groups just like my girlfriends

i dunno why but i really respect & love Kara theyre my

forever idol <3

Well i have to say i'm not a die-hard fan :wub: :wub: but i love Kara the most of all girl groups of Kpop!!!!! They are my No.1!!!! :):D

Of course i like other groups but as i said from all the girl groups Kara is my favourite one!!!! :) :)

Kara, and only Kara. I've tried liking other groups to be, you know, well-rounded, but I can never quite get into other groups the same way I'm obsessed with Kara. I like other groups, like WG, SNSD, and T-ara, but Kara is just a whole level above. The percentage goes somewhat like, Kara 97%, SNSD 1%, T-ara 1%, and WG 1%. Maybe that's why I'm only active on Karaholic, haha. <3

• 3 weeks later...

in terms of girl groups ; IT'S A DEFINITE YES.

i like a lot of k-pop groups, but i'm more into boy groups so i don't really pay attention to much girl groups. but

KARA is the only girl group that i think is worth my attention<3 it's like, yeah, i listen to songs of other girl groups

(like SNSD, WG, 2NE1, etc, whatever) but for the most part i tend to just ignore them LOOOOOL. KARA is the

only girl group that i keep up with & the only girl group that i'm excited to see whenever they appear on a show

or have a performance & stuff <3 so i'm definitely a PURE KAMILIA ;D

Well, I LOVE Kara. They're my second favorite girl group. Maybe it's because I've been a die-hard SNSD fan for a loooong time now but yeah. I still love Kara though. I don't believe in things such as #1 and stuffs. I love everyone in general 8D but SNSD & Kara = my bias.

I am a pure Kamilia

well I have no intention of liking other girlgroup because what I found in Kara I can't find in other girlgroup~

I listen to other girlgroup songs too (SNSD, 4Minute, 2NE1), but well, I only listen and paid no more attention *sounds so harsh, ne? :D*

KARA ALL THE WAY~

go gyul ham sungja cole hara jing <3333