Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

i used to be a sone! lol but now im Kamilia! i tell u after meeting them up and everything! lol my kpop collection includes 80% kara stuff LOL hahaha and i need a new HD too for more pics and videos!

either way i still like other girl groups too but KARA is my number 1

Nope, I'm a pure Kamilia.

Even though I like 2ne1, I'm still a pure Kamailia.

I don't listen to 2ne1 often and my older groups Wonder Girls and SNSD are becoming boring to me.

While I love Kara, I am a die-hard BEG fan over anything else. And I have a special attachment to SNSD cuz that was the first group I liked. But with SNSD, I only really like a few members, mainly Tiffany, Tayeon, Jessica & Sunny.

With BEG & Kara, I like all the members. But I am definitely a hardcore BEG fan. Kara & SNSD are right after them.

Still love Kara though. ♥

so I view Kpop through the eyes of someone who followed KARA. I compare other groups, not music wise .. but personality and all these other things that make me a Kamilia. I haven't found any other group that works with my standards. Like someone said, I give all my money to KARA.. that says it all lol.

Oh I wanna say these tooooo!!!! :tongue:

Yes I'm a pure Kamilia. I'M SO PROUDDDDDD OF THAT!!!!

I like other gasoos as well, I can get crazy over them their music. yeah just stop at following their music releases only.

I'm not interested in joining other fan communities or explore much about those gasoos' lives & personalities.

I've been following KARA since their debut, and you know how much hardship our girls had to go through then.

so did Kamilia. hmm maybe i was more a sunghee's fan than kara's, i had hard time growing interest for kara5

but through time the 5 girls have won my heart lol you see... I'm still here now!

if i didnt leave them at that time, why would i leave now and later? no way :D

when I grow older and have more serious matters to care about in their life, my fandom might gradually die out.

as in i cannot follow every single thing of kara like we're doing now (unless i decide to give up my life lol)

but already they have got a special place in my heart and I have no doubt they will stay there forever.

i'm a faithful person!!! XD

And what else is so beautiful is that, Kamilia fellows whether in Korea or other places in the world are all so awesome. Normally I have this weird habit of leaving the artists if their fanclubs are too arrogant, bragging about the artists' fame and dont mind bringing down other artists -cough- But Kamilia just make me wanna stick and stay for long <333

I guess you could say that I'm a pure Kamilia.

I like other groups listen to them, but there is something about KARA that took my attention. This is the only forum that I'm active at and

they seem to be the group that gets my most attention.

However, I do like other groups. WG and SS501 have a special place in my heart as they were the ones to introduce me to kpop,

but I don't follow them as avidly.

I like other groups songs too. 2AM, Brown eyed girls (Ga in and Jo Kwon are too cute to ignore!) and Big bang.

I want all of them to do well :P, but when pitted against each other I want KARA to come out on top. :)

uuhhmm.. i'm the second one i guess...

i prefer SNSD... but yeah i love all other girl group... i like others too..

i love Kara because their song Mister... I really really addict to the lalalala part~ and the butt dance.. it's so cute~ XD

I sooo love Kara... but it's just that I have so many fandoms .. from Jpop and Kpop... in kpop, Kara is my 2nd bias group... 1st is SHINee... so basically, Kara is my 1st bias girl group :D:) :) i soooo loveeee them so muchhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm Kamilia <3

I'm starting to divert from being only Kara fan onoz!

I suddenly got attracted to Davichi, and joined their forum, and I am also big fan of T-ara!

'Tis fine though, right? I mean, it's okay to like lots of groups, they all love each other, no?!

come to think of it the most money ive spent on was on KARA the most ive searched is KARA the most ive watched is KARA the most i read about is KARA ! and the most i look forward to is KARA lol! does that make me pure Kamilia? hahahahh

ive never done this with other groups or artists lol