Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

I dont know to say that, i'm pure kamilia or not. But i just can tell you, Kara always number 1 for me.

Maybe other people think other girl group look better than Kara, but i still choose Kara. i like Kara not just from they performance, i liked their struggle and their Character.

i know SNSD early,BEG, After School and T-ara and Kara..

for me Kara is 3 rd and T-ara was 1st and SNSD was 2nd..BEG 4th, AS 5th..

i feel strange coz for a now KARAholic one of the most website i surf compared T-ara and snsd... :lol: :lol:

Edited by amarusama

to be honest, im new to kpop music...and just started liking kara after mister comes out n got recommended by my friend..well, im quite shocked to know that they started with a cute concept with songs like honey, and pretty girl..

but i prefer their concept now..fierce and catchy..and their dances too!! well, i do like other groups like t-ara, after school and 4minute, but kara is definitely #1!!!

@Liza

Wow .. that's sound nice. i hope you will still visit karaholic. Ha3x. Same with me, but i go to other girl group fansite a few time, i think not necessarily once a day. Ha3x. Different to this site, everyday i visit karaholic, maybe not making post everday, but i take a look a few forum.

@ladykay

I'm nobie too. ha3x. But Kara not started with cute image, their first album is '1st blooming', and they give mature, strong and independent girls (in my opinion), you must listen a few song like 'break it' and 'secret world'.

I like other girls group too, but it's not make me addict like i addict cos Kara (may not be appropriate to use the word addiction...ha3x)

I believe I am a pure Kamilia even though I have yet to fully recognised all the members top to bottom. When I told one of my friends how I like Kara and showed him the Kara Premium Boxset. He said that I was crazy and would go around stalking them if they are in the vicinity. :sweatdrop: My reply was thats right I am not a Kara fan, I am a Kara MANIAC. Hmm KaraManiac can be a good name too. :P Even if 10 years have past I would be remembering Kara vividly. When that day come I would be like, "back in the year 2010 Kara was.....". We are only just starting the new decade but that day may eventually come. Another new decade I wonder what it would be like then. It is all a mystery.

Edited by Palaverist

I love KARA and i love being a Kamilia!~ Im still kinda new to KARA though.But i just fell in love with their songs.Bring a Kamilia,i feel strong because people going around saying that KARA are underrated,it makes me mad,but i feel like"Hey,im a kamilia,i know that they're #1 in my heart!"

@punk pricess

Wow.... that's great. Kara always no 1st in my heart too.

And i dont think whatever people say, i still loph kara. Ha3x.

Sometimes I get upset seeing people comment about kara.

I try not to be goaded by their words. Cos I'm Kamilia.

So ... i like to play around in Kara fanbase.

They just talk about why they like Kara, updating something news bout kara, etc.

I'm a pure Kamilia since the debut, even me a newbie's kpop fan in that year (2007), KARA were the first k-group I heart and fell in love <3

Then, I love SHINee since the debut too. They're my #2 <3

55% - KARA

44% - SHINee

1% - Anothers groups (: ~ Big Bang, MBLAQ, f(x), etc XD

Kara is the first group, be it girl/guy American Pop, Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, solo artists, or anything else that I actually became a fan of.

Seeing that it is really hard for me to actually became a big fan of a particular band, Kara hit all the right notes in my case. Glad to be a fan :D.

Im a Sone and KAMILIA....kekekeke..

since snsd introduce me to KPOP world, where I meet with KARA, so therefore i'm a fans of snsd too, and KARA is my no.2 fave girl group,,, :thumbup:

but the funny thing is, this is my first account on international girl group forum,,i havent been registered to snsd forum... :lol: :lol: