Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

3 months?

lol lets just say i spent my whole summer(i got a little fat,unfortunately xD(your prob thinking i have no life lol)) watching/knowing Kara videos,reading past news articles, and waited for news(which was really disappointing cause there wasnt much,and if there's one its a bad news (ham trip,hams injury))lol

• 2 weeks later...

i'm a die-hard Kara fan. :eyelove: , i just love them and i will always support them ...

i do listen to other kpop songs and girls groups but kara is always number 1 to me ..and i always cheers for them to be number 1 on music shows and beat other competitors

I'm a Shawol first, but KARA is definitely my favorite girl group <33

I don't know, I'm just not attracted to other girl groups... I listen to their songs, but I don't really feel a pulling to know the members of the groups =x

Well, 'cept for 2NE1 <3 I love those girls too hehe

in terms of girlgroups, i'd say i was a pure die hard Kara fan.. i really didn't like the few other popular girlgroups i knew back then. but as time passes by, there are a few other under-rated girlgroups that i extremely like n want to support(Storm-awesome but disappeared; and JQT-awesome). i still love Kara, it's just that i don't feel as much excitement watching their perfs as i did before.

in terms of overall though, it's always n forever Battle. i even learn about Kara's existence from fellow member at Battle's forum. well, there are other groups i love as well. :)

Edited by sub

KARA's the first K-Pop group that I REALLY love ( I liked 4Minute but I wasn't "all devoted"), so yes KARA is number one for me~

I also love SNSD and 4Minute 2NE1 also ,their coming close to KARA but KARA still number one xD

first guy group that I like is Big Bang lawls

soo my list is....

1.KARA

2.SNSD

3.4Minute/2ne1

4. Big Bang xD

Edited by Razor

• 2 weeks later...

DIE-HARD right here!

i will fight for KARA!

i even got into a fight just last year when my classmates started dissing KARA and i came to them and cursed them. its so new to me, the cursing thing, because i never curse of any sort until they get me angry XD pwehehehe :)

if the world doesn't have KARA. ill bet im just an jpop lovers now

KARA is the first kpop i liked until now

i love them at the first time when i watch Honey's MV

because of seungyeon and jiyoung of course. i really die hard for them..

• 2 weeks later...