Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

• 3 months later...

I hope other Kamilia's won't be mad at my answer that I also like other Girl group like T-ara it's just that there are some things that I am looking for that T-ara has and KARA has.. so I like them both. But I like their music so what the heck.. I also dance through their music and stuff... plus I collect every inch of their items eventhough I am from the Philippines... considering that its expensive I still do my best to buy it cause I like them both.. :D

There is no such thing as choose only one grp in my dictionary..

My love for KARA and Super Junior are equal. Nicole and Sungmin are sharing the No.1 spot in my bias list.

I always myself what IF one day both grps come to SG for maybe concert on the same day.. Which one will I attend? But, I still haven't come out w an answer up till now.. It has been years. LOL ~__~

So I strongly believe my love for KARA as well as for Super Junior will last forever.

Kara is an amazing band, their new single Step is really awesome. But the first kpop girl group to win me over was Girls Generation. They'll always be first with me, but it doesn't mean I don't respect the other girl groups out there. Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, Secret, and possibly any other girl group represented on Invincible Youth is tops in my book. Lol. Oh.. and also 2ne1, geez those girls are talented.

usually i'm only interested with boy groups.. (well,opposites attract :sweatdrop: )

but in KARA case, it's different..

i never thought of liking a girl group before...

so,i think KARA is the only girl group that i ever like/interested with.

and i never once regret being a KAMILIA... :wub:

I am very Kamilia as compared to other groups that I like, Kara is the only group that got me to join their fan site.

Am really really into Kara that I got surprised myself :w00t::lol::rolleyes: Never ever thought I would turn out this way for Kpop Specifically Kara/ Nicole :tongue:

Love em so much :wub:

I'm not only a Kamilia. I have too much love for just one group! If I only stanned one group, I'd get sick of them. KARA is one of my favorites, though, tied up there with SHINee, Girls' Generation, f(x), and Wonder Girls. Right now, I am in a Kamilia period where I've only been stanning KARA. Depends who's promoting when too! There are times that it's easy to forget about a group when they're away from the market preparing for a new album, which is why it's nice to have a good number of groups that you like!

Honestly I like SNSD before because of taeyeon but just this past few months I'm all about KARA... SNSD still okay but these days its 101% kara on my mind! :D it began when I heard they're Japanese songs and watched URAKARA... back then my ipod just have mister and lupin kara songs and 30+ snsd songs.... but now I have 24 snsd songs and 57 kara songs!!! so now basically I can proudly say that I am a pure KAMILIA! :) "Ham-Jing Bias" :) -Karaholic is the only kpop related forum I joined and its because of KARA love-

Edited by シャーラン

Yeah, I'm shattered between Kara and SNSD, but overall, I like Kara more because of the music wise. I'm listening to other KPOP female groups as well, but those two are outstanding in every way. Kamilia and SONEs, please like each other without hate!