Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a die hard fan of our girls, therefore I am a Kamilia. Sure I am a K-Pop fan since 1996, and a "die hard" fan of many, many groups and artists in the K-Pop Industry, but that doesn't mean I am not a "die hard" fan of KARA too. Of course, I will not forget our priceless, irreplaceable girls. Most definitely I will cheer and support them. :thumbup:

Well until recently i have been a real kamilia. hen I first got into kpop, I was actually a after school fan because that was just how I got into kpop in general. Then after I kinda go over then so I then became a blackjack when To Anyone came out. They were hot and but then I AGAIN changed groups which I still am today which is Girls Generation! Haha. Then about a 2 months ago I go into Kara so much, I had to join the forums and share the love and passion I have for them. So at the moment I am a Some and a Kamilia at the same time. I am in love with my girls and hope to stay in love with them for a long time. :)

• 1 month later...

Im a diehard Kamilia.

My bias is Kara, not essentially their music, because there are a few songs i can't stand, like pretty girl, but everything else. Gyuris rapping, Nicole on Heroes, Jiyoung on IY2, Hara on IY. And lets not forget KARA Bakery, I fell in love with them even more because of that show. So, i think KARA is my bias because there personalities.

But anyway, right behind KARA is T-ARA, because i love all T-aras music, and i think they are each hilarious on variety shows. I don't know why KARA is in my heart more than T-ara, probably because they were there first.