Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

first option for me!

Im a huge die-hard Kamilia, KARA is my #1 for ever *totally fangirl* LOL but even if I love KARA I like other groups as well like SNSD, 2NE1, Miss A, SpinEl and so on.

So yeah im a pure Kamilia! ^_^

STEP IT UP KARA'S 5 SUPERGIRLS & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm new to loving K-pop, and am embracing this new music with all my heart, so in the past few months, I have been getting to know and love many K-pop artists. Though right now I also have a really huge love for SNSD, it all started with KARA, everything I've subsequently gotten into and experienced has been because of them, and they will always be at the very top of the list when it comes to K-pop!

In fact, the only reason I really started noticing Girls Generation is because they were on the varitey shwos I downloaded because of KARA!

I first started listening to (and then buying) RAINBOW because I knew they were on DSP and are KARA's labelmates.

I even got the Wonder Girls because I loved "Nobody" after hearing KARA do it on a variety show!

Since then, lot of friends recommend K-pop artists to me like T-ARA and 2NE1, which I love and appreciate but the only reason I now am excited to hear all of it and want to hear more is what KARA love has started!

KARA will always be the Toppermost of the Poppermost!

• 2 weeks later...

KARA is my #1! Ever since i know K-Pop, KARA is the only group whose albums were fully checked by me (even though i listen to other K-Pop singers too, kekeke). Really love them, their hardwork and sincerity never fail to impress me! KARA jjang!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...