Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

• 2 weeks later...

Cant say I am a die hard fan of KARA, my TOP idol was "S.H.E" a Taiwan girl group consist of 3 members. I am a hardcore fan of them. Went to their concert, obtained their autographs, shaken their hands, collected all their albums + dramas + merchandise. Due to some problems/factors like going solo, marriage, filming incident and ETC, they have stopped promoting as a group for a period of time, during that time i have been dragged by the Korean trend and thats where i started moving my soul into KPOP. Then I started listening to korean songs, watching korean dramas/movies/varieties, meeting them LIVE on stage. Thats how it leads me to this awesome forum :thumbup:

Forever KARA only. No one can change this fact that I'm a die-hard fan (not the type who intrudes their privacy though, nor am I expressive enough to crazily scream at concerts, but inside I really love them as entertainers). KARA's the only Kpop group that I will ever buy tickets for, the only group that I will buy merchandise for.

I like Kpop in general but KARA's the best, as with their fans :thumbup1:

Cant say I am a die hard fan of KARA, my TOP idol was "S.H.E" a Taiwan girl group consist of 3 members. I am a hardcore fan of them. Went to their concert, obtained their autographs, shaken their hands, collected all their albums + dramas + merchandise. Due to some problems/factors like going solo, marriage, filming incident and ETC, they have stopped promoting as a group for a period of time, during that time i have been dragged by the Korean trend and thats where i started moving my soul into KPOP. Then I started listening to korean songs, watching korean dramas/movies/varieties, meeting them LIVE on stage. Thats how it leads me to this awesome forum :thumbup:

nice, i'm huge S.H.E fan as well, ever since 2002 before their second album came out. i have all their albums and Dvds. that's one thing about S.H.E i love, they have MV for almost every song. i wish other artists would do the same.

as far as Kpop is concerned, Kara is the only group I fully support. like i said they should make MVs of all their songs and sell them in DVDs.

nice, i'm huge S.H.E fan as well, ever since 2002 before their second album came out. i have all their albums and Dvds. that's one thing about S.H.E i love, they have MV for almost every song. i wish other artists would do the same.

as far as Kpop is concerned, Kara is the only group I fully support. like i said they should make MVs of all their songs and sell them in DVDs.

S.H.E debuted 10years + already and their popularity grew more every year during their promoting period. Give some time to KARA, maybe they can be as successful as them, and maybe they will make more MVs in the future :lol:

Edited by Yongery

I guess, hmmm...can I call myself a pure Kamilia? :confused1: I really love them, as they were (and they are) the first korean band I like (boys or girls). Sure, I tried to listen to Girl's Generation, T-ara and Sistar but I was like "bleh" and kept going until find KARA.

However, even if I love KARA very much (and I do U_U) maybe I can't call myself a pure Kamilia like other fans. Since it's been two weeks (or so) since I found them, I don't know much about them beside their music, their names...and really, not much more. :blushing:

And, to begin with, I was a J-Music fan (obsessed) so my first band love is japanese rock/pop band SCANDAL and KARA is the 2nd (with UVERworld and 30 STM right behind them). But if you're talking only about korean bands then, yes, KARA is my 1st and only ^^

Edited by Mirytie

i like KARA and Girls' Generation in equally. I was know SNSD before of KARA, but i love booth groups. i buy products of booth groups.

i'm a big fan of Tiger JK too, but i don't have any product of him.

I may be not that updated towards Kara cause I'm busy with boy groups

but there's only one girl group in my heart and that's Kara forever.

There's a lot of girl groups coming out nowadays, I do like them but not as much as I love Kara

even SNSD and WG, I've been a fan of these three since debut but Kara is always my first love and will always be.

So If ever I'm asked who are my favourite Boy and girl group it's always SJ AND KARA, but for over all its

SJ, KARA, Shinee, Infinite, TeenTop.

I've been a Sone for 2 years (when I first found K-Pop) and now also Kamilia for about a month. I'm very happy to see the love between the two groups so I don't feel like I have to choose one over the other :P I like that their music is similar but not the same, keeps my ears fresh!