Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

• 4 weeks later...

I feel I'm a true Kamilia. Only group I enjoy following so closely and always going back to see their past performance and stuff. I love other group's songs and don't dismiss them if they do well, but they always seem to lack something Kara doesn't for me. I do support other groups, just not as much as do Kara

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to decide, because I'm conflicted between SNSD and Kara.
Both wonderful groups, hardworking and nice.
There are times where I liked one more than the other and vice versa, but to choose is so hard.
They are like peanut butter and jam, different spreadings but both go excellently with bread.
If only both groups could combine together, like peanut butter & jam sandwich.
Yummy!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm originally SONE. That was my first kpop fandom and i love SNSD so much. For a long time i didn't like any other group than Soshi, but recently i got so much more into Kpop and other groups as well. Then i loved f(x) and became a fan of them, and then KARA. I've been a Kamilia for a short time (shorter than Sone for sure), but in this short time i have loved KARA so so much! They're simply amazing. It's kinda hard being into three fandoms, but i love each group for different reasons, so i consider all fandoms important :)

I'm as much Sone as i'm a Kamilia and f(x) fan (still waiting for a fandom name -.-)

:)

I'm not sure if I'm a traitor or something... I love all the girl groups out there. I'm not really into boy groups. But Kara is 1st on my list especially since they're the only group where I can't find any bias that's why I ended up loving them all *^* I'm a star1, queens, play girlz, and 4nia too >.<

I'm originally SONE. That was my first kpop fandom and i love SNSD so much. For a long time i didn't like any other group than Soshi, but recently i got so much more into Kpop and other groups as well. Then i loved f(x) and became a fan of them, and then KARA. I've been a Kamilia for a short time (shorter than Sone for sure), but in this short time i have loved KARA so so much! They're simply amazing. It's kinda hard being into three fandoms, but i love each group for different reasons, so i consider all fandoms important :)

I'm as much Sone as i'm a Kamilia and f(x) fan (still waiting for a fandom name -.-)

:)

Isn't the fandom name of fx is af(fx)tion? :confused1: