Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

At first I voted for the second choice, but now I realize I'm a die hard Kara fan.

Kara is the one and only kpop group I consistently follow, I even created a twitter account just to follow them lol. They're also the one and only musician that I spend money on for merchandise etc, and the only celebrity I care to stalk at airports (if they happen to come to L.A.X). I see Hollywood stars all the time (living in L.A) and I could careless, but Kara is different, probably because they're never really in L.A, or even America for that matter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KARA is the only girl group that I love all the members!!! That's KARA's uniqueness, really!!! ^_^

For SNSD, I love Taeyeon and for WG I love Sunye & Yeeun but when it comes to KARA, I just love all the members!!!! And I'm so happy that they have so much to show us!!! I would be so pleased if KARA gets Daesang and place themselves on top!!!! Thay are already on top!!!! (=

I am Kamilia first and Secret Time a close second. No other group comes close to those two, for me (tho i like many other girl groups too). Even though i loved Kara first and still do, i grew to love Secret also. They are similar to Kara in how genuine and likeable they are, i think. Not to mention they can do cute + sexy together better than anyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm 100% die-hard haha. I like other girl groups too but I find KARA always trumps them. I buy KARA merchandise and DVDs - that's a first for any musical artist for me. I really want to go see KARASIA one day. No other girl group even compares!!! ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

i think i'm pure kamilia ...they are the only korean girl group that i actually like and have on ipod

i'm not usually a big listener of girl groups, korean, japanese or other (I've tried listening to others but it never lasted) so KARA is the exception!

i think i'm pure kamilia ...they are the only korean girl group that i actually like and have on ipod

i'm not usually a big listener of girl groups, korean, japanese or other (I've tried listening to others but it never lasted) so KARA is the exception!

Same with me.. :) so, I think I'm pure Kamilia..

• 1 month later...